if you can cast it you can make it (f2p support!)

Yes, I am F2P.

And NO! Law, Nature or Cosmic, etc. must no matter what remain P2P. The point if F2P is to exclude some stuff so people will eventually pay just to get that thing. The only reason Chaos crafting *might* go to F2P is because it is in F2P area, nothing more.

the reason why I think Fletching up to Willow Bows and Adamant Arrows should be F2P is because if Runcrafting, the mystical skill that supplies mages with ammo is F2P, why should Fletching, a very basic skill, not? It isn't because I want it, but because it doesn't make logical sense that such a basic (in terms of realistic-ness) skill is not F2P.

I want Snare because F2P Bind is almost useless. It doesn't really bind for 5 seconds at all, and is merely a waste of runes. If JAGeX wants to give F2P a binding spell, then give a decent one; not one that is worthless just to watch us struggle with it. Otherwise, don't give us Bind at all.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

they put the choas altar in nonmember territory to get nonmembers interested in p2p. its like that island thingy next to karajima fishing dock, you get all " whats that?" and after aa while you want to find out, conclude it must be entrana or such but also learn about other p2p features and after a while you become a member.

not gonna happen, battle runes, strong weakening runes, strong runes, all exept the very very basic runes can be crafted with rune essense. no way.

i only support if they get rid of pure essence.

If u really wanna craft chaos runes, i don't think you have the lvl requiered right now, what if my account goes f2p, i can cast charge, can i craft blood runes? lmao!!! the concept isn't even there for p2p.

i DO belive that items that nake sense to be f2p (coifs/ring of forging) should be f2p. Why? Well lets start with coifs. 1. we have all the supplies need 2. they are a low level crafting option 3. we can actually uses them. 4. we can makt the rest of the regular leather items. Not having the coif is like not being able to smith any helms or not being able to use daggers. we can make them, we can use them let us have them. Then there are rings of forging. mining and smithing iron is a low/average level. why not let us actually make iron a viable xp source! i belive we should get more items but that just isn't going to happen. but when things make SENSE to be f2p, why not? I belive its pointless no give give f2p something just because its something. If we can get the supplies, if we can use it, if we can buy it, or if it has a truly valid use on f2p... why not let us use it? Contrary to many peoples popular belif f2p isnt (or didnt start as) a marketing strategy! Runescape was CREATED free. there was a time when f2p got spectular updates.(there was a time withought rune... and a time when there were just meds, chains, legs and square ;)} If it makes sense in f2p.. why not? if its just like flipping a switch (no movement no new content) why not? adding chaos talies as a drop. thats all it would take. then just making the alter free.

not gonna happen, battle runes, strong weakening runes, strong runes, all exept the very very basic runes can be crafted with rune essense. no way.

i only support if they get rid of pure essence.

If u really wanna craft chaos runes, i don't think you have the lvl requiered right now, what if my account goes f2p, i can cast charge, can i craft blood runes? lmao!!! the concept isn't even there for p2p.

I think he means if he can cast it (f2p spell) he can craft it! if he can cast fire bolt, he can make thos runes. No matter how high his magic gets hee CAN NOT cast charge on F2p.

Yes, I am F2P.

And NO! Law, Nature or Cosmic, etc. must no matter what remain P2P. The point if F2P is to exclude some stuff so people will eventually pay just to get that thing. The only reason Chaos crafting *might* go to F2P is because it is in F2P area, nothing more.

the reason why I think Fletching up to Willow Bows and Adamant Arrows should be F2P is because if Runcrafting, the mystical skill that supplies mages with ammo is F2P, why should Fletching, a very basic skill, not? It isn't because I want it, but because it doesn't make logical sense that such a basic (in terms of realistic-ness) skill is not F2P.

I want Snare because F2P Bind is almost useless. It doesn't really bind for 5 seconds at all, and is merely a waste of runes. If JAGeX wants to give F2P a binding spell, then give a decent one; not one that is worthless just to watch us struggle with it. Otherwise, don't give us Bind at all.

I agree. FTP should not get nat\law\death crafting because it will ruin the reason most mages become a member, and some things should stay members. I also agree with you on the fletching idea. BUT, I think addy arrows should stay P2P. And, snare should be F2P, as well as cosmic crafting. It would not be that hard to open up the Lost City, but take out the dlong shop.

th_borningfourmsig-1.png

Currently going for 76 fishing

i have very low magic (new player) but for the sake of high players i agree with this. 8-)

att: 34 crafting:22

str: 29 prayer: 22

def: 25 mining: 37

cooking: 33 (guild) w/c: 58

magic: 18 I know im a noob. get over it.

Well, the Lost City of Zanaris is seriously too "mystical" and too indulged in "Members Stuff" to be introduced: you have to introduce Entrana too, for example. It is like F2P being able to cut and burn Maples, but don't have any Maple Trees; if you introduce Zanaris but not Entrana to F2P.

And yes, I suppose since Free Players can use the Blast Spells which use Death Runes but would under no circumstances be able to craft them (we shouldn't, anyway), then maybe Adamant Arrows should be unfletchable too. After all, neither are Maple Bows (there are no Maple Trees in F2P anyway).

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

Yes, but we must not question Jagex or their reasons for doing the dumb things they do.

Simply questioning their logic results in a spiteful ban.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

Yes, but we must not question Jagex or their reasons for doing the dumb things they do.

Simply questioning their logic results in a spiteful ban.

Oh, so JAGeX made a dumb game called Runescape which is really really dumb. What does that make you, who is obviously playing it and enjoy it to a point of joining one of its fansites?

~Toxicologist~

dude, please stop asking for more stuff for f2p. we just got a massive update. you could have waited at least another 6 months before annoying the heck out of everyone here. we dont pay, we dont get rcing updates, especially not nats. thats just way too much. and they arent gonna place second altars around the map, its just a stupid idea and looks messy. i dont think this is gonna happen.

Thank you!

I am F2P too and am sick of people whining about us not getting good stuff like Members do. We don't pay, therefore we don't get the perks that Members do. If you want to craft Chaos' and Nats then pay the $5 a month

I_Xpk3r_I: Future Mayhem Maker

I don't see why you would want to craft Chaos though. From what I've heard it is very annoying and not really worth the time.

~Toxicologist~

I don't see why you would want to craft Chaos though. From what I've heard it is very annoying and not really worth the time.

From what ive heard, its not worth the time if you use it without the Abyss. With the abyss it is ment to be fine. But Abyss, F2P! That is one thing that is never going to happen.

Edit:

Well, the Lost City of Zanaris is seriously too "mystical" and too indulged in "Members Stuff" to be introduced: you have to introduce Entrana too, for example. It is like F2P being able to cut and burn Maples, but don't have any Maple Trees; if you introduce Zanaris but not Entrana to F2P.

And yes, I suppose since Free Players can use the Blast Spells which use Death Runes but would under no circumstances be able to craft them (we shouldn't, anyway), then maybe Adamant Arrows should be unfletchable too. After all, neither are Maple Bows (there are no Maple Trees in F2P anyway).

Well, if the Lost City was added, then Entrana would have to be too, but the Law Altar would have to be removed for obvious reasons.

dude, please stop asking for more stuff for f2p. we just got a massive update. you could have waited at least another 6 months before annoying the heck out of everyone here. we dont pay, we dont get rcing updates, especially not nats. thats just way too much. and they arent gonna place second altars around the map, its just a stupid idea and looks messy. i dont think this is gonna happen.

Thank you!

I am F2P too and am sick of people whining about us not getting good stuff like Members do. We don't pay, therefore we don't get the perks that Members do. If you want to craft Chaos' and Nats then pay the $5 a month

Amen! Both members and the majority of F2Pers are annoyed by some F2Pers asking for stuff that they (im not gonna say "do not deserve" her, as that will start a flame war) do not pay for (happy.) Trust me, if F2Pers got the ability to do anything that is members-only now (such as chaos\cosmic crafting\fleching), then we would have to put up with "ZMOG, FROOBS GET AN UPDATE $#@!%#@!" (Im talking the offical fourms here)

Im a member, and I would not write that, but, trust me, some would.

Please, wait a few months before asking for an update (unless a bug fix or needed graphics update.)

th_borningfourmsig-1.png

Currently going for 76 fishing