Getting 85 slayer (I actualy am this time)

After uhhh, somehow losing about 30M (I blame it on PKing) and I need a way to get that money back, getting whips.

After already having 2 whip drops + a dragon med thanks to Wild Pies \' I know that they'll get me money :)

I had about 5M left after I managed to lose everything, I bought a mud staff and about 5k Soul runes to get 94 magic.

Stuns Left: 4k

After I've used they stuns, I'm selling my mud staff and buying a whip. Then getting a Black mask, and finally 85 slayer.

Magic: 93/94

Slayer: 82/85

Black Mask: 1/1

Day 1:

10:00am: 3500 Stuns left, have to depart from the world of Runescape as my brother is teh nub0rz and wants to go on. Should be back within an hour.

10:52am: Have 3400 stuns left, and have decided to get 94 mage AFTER 85 slayer as I'll probably end up doing alchs/bones to peaches etc while training slayer thus needing less stuns. I'm keeping all of my souls though, just so I don't have to buy back later. Now to do the 30 minute struggle of getting onto world 2 :wall:

11:38am: Went down to cave horrors and got a black mask :D Now to start slayer, first task is 140 gargoyles.

18:27: Doing the clue I got off Greaters, then going to start my nech task :)

Slayer tasks:

1. 140 Gargoyles - 3 Addy Boots, 1 Rune large, 1 Half key

2. 132 Greater Demons - Clue Scroll (Level 3)

3. 146 Nechryael

Decent Drops/Clues:

N/A

might take a while to cast 4k stuns, id suggest pest control or caged greater demons for the watchtower quest

Pest Control is a good idea actualy, I was stunning the elemental sphere at my house.

But yeah, do 50 damage then stun everything in site :)

Internet has been playing up all day so I didn't really get a chance to do anything. Did two trips at Tzhaar trying to get an obsidian cape and shield, no luck. Have about 2 trips of Killing them left before I have to go fish some Monkfish to train with as I'm down to only about 60 sharks :( and I've run out of pineapple pizzas, and not going to make more since jagex nerfed flour from the chest :(

Goodluck (not that you need it.) *looks at darkdude's sig*.

Have a good time and get your money back.

:D

Isn't it lovely how having an opinion makes you hated around here?

Good luck on 85 slayer.

Also, damn you for getting black mask so easily.

Actualy, I had killed about 300 or so before I went, and it did take me 100 to get one that trip...

I actually got one a few hours after typing that message. :P

Took me around 500 in total.

Good luck again on 85.

ALMOST a wasted trip to Tzhaar, had only enough food left to kill a few more, then bam. Obsidian shield :D

Still need to get the cape though. But first I need to fish Monkfish, 1k should be enough.

After having no time the past week or so, I got a new computer on Friday :D and Yesterday I finally managed to train!

Got 82 Slayer, 89 defence and 114 combat in the same hit :D

winnarrme.jpg

Also have a video of it, http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3WUCM262

NOTE that it's AVI because I'm too lazy to change it something else, it's perfectly safe and won't hax0rz j00z