My Day by Day Acheivements

Well I love to post acheivements, but I hate spamming forums of all these acheivements, so if I make a log to show for all my hard work, it will stop me from clogging up forums :). After quitting and giving all my stuff to my grateful brother, I figured I need to get alot done to get back on track, and on top of things, with me gaining levels and valuable items left, right and centre, I thought it would be best if I were to make this log and show you my short term goals, and then my long term goals, which will hopefully all be acheived in the not do distant future.

Well I know long drawn out posts with very few pictures and alot of talk about rubbish can seem very unattractive to read, so I will cut to the chase, and tell you about my stats, bank and levels that I will acheive over the next few months, and maybe longer depending on how far this momentum and determination will take me, at the moment, i'm just caught up in it's current.

Stats:

statpic.png

My combat level is 93, no point in lieing and also if you don't believe (no reason not to) you can check the combat calculator by typing in my stats where appropiate. I know they arn't amazing, and I know that there are some confusing levels there that don't seem to have any real meaning e.g. farming, but please don't flame, constructive critism is muchly appreciated aswell as ratings and praise.

Bank:

bankpic0iw.png

Similar principles to the stats, I know it isn't great and I don't need reminding :), my apoligies if it is untidy and or difficult to see, as this is my first time making my runscape bank look like this on forums, and I hope it's alright. I don't merchent, then again have nothing against merchenters. I don't stake or pk, I just get the money as it comes and spend it. Money isn't looking to healthy in this picture because I just spent 700k and 80 shark on a whip that a very close and generous friend of mine gave, might aswell of been a donation at todays prices.

Here is an example of how I will set out my log:

Day one :

Today I blah blah blah...

Here are the levels I acheived...

(PICS)

(PICS)

Then I will update my level list where nessercery.

Like most people I do not appreciate the following:

1. Spammers

2. Flammers (without very good reason)

3. People who post after I have originally posted saying the got the first post, when infact the got the second post.

4. People who take the time to read the entire post and choose not to post, and also people who take 5 seconds to look at the pretty pictures then bugger off.

But I can't stop your actions and I can't stop what you post, hopefully I can only influence them to be clean and orderly.

runemdefault,Juicy%20Cheese.gif

Level list

Agility:

Attack:

Construction:

Cooking:

Crafting:

Defence:

Firemaking:

Fishing:

Fletching:

Herblore:

Hitpoints:

Magic:

Mining:

Prayer:

Ranged:

Runecrafting:

Smithing:

Slayer:

Strength:

Theiving:

Woodcutting:

My goals range from getting all skills to ending 5 or 0, also making them all 50+ then 60+ then 70+ etc. and further still. But most importantly at the moment is to get them to level ending in 5 or 0, that is the immediate issue. Being the neat freak I am makes this game very demanding for me, I won't no life to get everything perfect, but when I do go online, I while train smart and hard to reach the goals that I set, so I will no life when I'm online but won't play for an over-eccessive amount of time.

I'm about 2000 essence away from 65 mining and thats good another skill out of the way+ i wont leave skill under level 50 even if it ends in 5 or 0 so e.g. runecrafting 44 will not be left at 45, but then again I won't charge for 50, I will be taking breaks doing other skills and such, straight to 50 from 44 sounds slightly hellish to me.

Likewise cocacola and thanks ok the small update of Day one now.

Day 1

Well started with some fishing, i fished 80 shark for a transaction that I was to make hopefully in the not to distant future, I then went to mine some pure essence, and my friend, who rarely logs on, logged in and was ready to give me the whip, for 700k and the 80 shark, once the deal was made, everything was put on hold as I went to experiement with the whip, first to the duel arena, where there was a dramatic improvement in killing the opposition, I was happy so far, full marks to the whip, went to kill other enemies, mostly slayer based, was alot of fun, but the main and most pleasing thing I found out was the that troll, famous for not taking damage, due it's high crush defence, was mutilated by the whip, with me hitting three 21's in quick succession, delighted by those first 3 hits, I decided to train for longer on the trolls.

After a long stretch of training, but no levels, I decided to go farm for a bit, again no levels but very close indeed. So back to mining that 2,000 essence, which will obtain me 65 mining and the runes will improve my small collection aswell as hopefully 1 or 2 runecrafting levels, won't be on much on day 2 but will still post my adventures of that day, hopefully a few more levels then I got today.

- Juicy Cheese -