An addition to cooking: Sushi

Addition to Cooking: Sushi

What with the Eastern Lands that will be opening soon, I thought maybe when you get there, someone can teach you about how to make sushi.

Items:

In order to make sushi, youÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢re gonna need a few things to complete it from start to finish.

Rice, seaweed, a bowl of water, a knife, a fish, and a bamboo sushi mat.

Now the knife, bowl, and seaweed is self explanatory on how to get.

1) Rice

Now rice is an essential part to making sushi and it will be quiet easy to prepare. Rice can be obtained by picking it from rice patties the same way grain is gotten from wheat fields.

2) Fish

There are many ways to get the fish and you can find out how to get them. My sushi is going to include the fishes: shrimp, pike, salmon, tuna, swordfish, and shark.

3) Bamboo Sushi Mat

In order to make one of these, you must cut some cut some bamboo shoots from a bamboo tree. Then use your knife on the bamboo shoots. Then use a ball of string on it to make your own bamboo sushi mat.

Making Sushi:

First use your rice on a bowl of water. Cook the Raw Rice on a fire or range and youÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ll have Cooked Rice. Then use the cooked fish on the Cooked Rice while having a knife in your inventory. YouÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ll know have ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅCooked Rice with Tuna,ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

And while we are at it, let us add more Oriental foods!

Pig Hearts, Pig Brains, Pig Intestines, Cow Stomach, Geese Liver, Chicken Buttocks, Pig Ears, Pig Scalps...

Try all Oriental Food. I bet you weak-stomached Caucasians would all retch at the sight.

=P

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

Can you also add how many bites, cause im estimating 3 bites, and thats a bit outragous. 27 in 3 bites is good (for sharks) but Pkers will stay with their sharks...

this would amke an excelent training food no pking there are the patatos for :D

Nice idea. One small quibble -- most fish in sushi is raw. Except shrimp and smoked salmon.

Mmmmmm..... Smoked salmon.... now there's something they could easily add. Build a smoke house near a salmon fishing spot. Catch salmon go into smoke house. Use raw salmon with fish smoker.

hugh_mannity.png

And while we are at it, let us add more Oriental foods!

Pig Hearts, Pig Brains, Pig Intestines, Cow Stomach, Geese Liver, Chicken Buttocks, Pig Ears, Pig Scalps...

Try all Oriental Food. I bet you weak-stomached Caucasians would all retch at the sight.

=P

I like pig intestines, they are very chewey... then again I'm not caucasian. So we want friend rice? Tempura? Pot stickers? Apparently you want to add some Japanese sage to teach you how to cook. Sounds insane, and JaGeX won't buy.

Live, love, eat!

I know people usually think of raw fish when eating sushi, but if you guys knew more about cooking, you'd know that sushi is named for the rice, not the fish in it. You could also do vegetarian sushis, but bleah. And cooking the fish adds like half the cooking experience to it.

And as for Pkers not using it, boo hoo. :boohoo: I don't PK and none of my suggestions have pkers in mind. Now go hang around the deserted outkeep and kill some people trying to do clues.

I know people usually think of raw fish when eating sushi, but if you guys knew more about cooking, you'd know that sushi is named for the rice, not the fish in it. You could also do vegetarian sushis, but bleah. And cooking the fish adds like half the cooking experience to it.

And as for Pkers not using it, boo hoo. :boohoo: I don't PK and none of my suggestions have pkers in mind. Now go hang around the deserted outkeep and kill some people trying to do clues.

All I was saying that Pkers might not use it. I dont pk that oftern, it was just a small quip.

this would amke an excelent training food no pking there are the patatos for

I agree with you there, traning needs a food, and pking already has potatoes and seafood.

th_borningfourmsig-1.png

Currently going for 76 fishing

I know, and it's all good. But you see, so many suggestions people make are better slightly better than everything that already exists in the game.

Mine isn't. It's not meant to be the preferred food or food needed to be used most often by training. It's just a fun little thing I came up with.

Maybe you could do Raw Fish, maybe requires a lower lvl than that actual fish cost to cook, and heals less?

Otherwise, I don't care much. Anyone who wants to take this and build it into something bigger and better can feel free.

PKing is mostly about healing the most amount in the least time, not about the most amount in a full inventory. SO no; I don't think PKers would use such a food.

Then again, Runescape does not revolve completely around PKing. Quite the opposite.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

Yeah exactly, plus this food would be awesome like when you're thieving. Things when time doesn't matter so much.

And I would like to point out crabmeat. 5 bites that heal 2 hp each? Like that's needed in this game?

Imagine you got poisoned with Barrows Armour and no teleport and all you got is a fire going and a few crabs scuttling around. Not likely, but still. You might have to thank crabs for their meat someday.

~Toxicologist~

Not to go off-topic, and any people of the Jewish or Isliamic faith please skip this, but I want pork dangit!!!

Those pigs have been in Draynor since June of 2005 and I haven't been able to kill one yet. Porkchops.. \' :anxious:

I sort of agree, as Pigs are for meat so why can't you kill them? Sheeps cannot be killed because Guthix protects them. But what of pigs? And raccoons, and squirrels...

~Toxicologist~

If you knew what Zamorak used to do to the sheeps out back on the farm you'd know why Guthix protects them now. :P

Zamorak hates sheep because Guthix likes them, not the other way around. Read the god letters carefully.

~Toxicologist~

I know it is a joke. I just point out the facts are wrong, as Zamorak hates sheep because one: they make stupid noises, and two: their faces are ugly, and three: Guthix's unhealthy love for them.

~Toxicologist~

I sort of agree, as Pigs are for meat so why can't you kill them? Sheeps cannot be killed because Guthix protects them. But what of pigs? And raccoons, and squirrels...

Yep, I agree too. Whats the point of having animals if you cant slaughter them for some useless meat and cheap combat xp. Yeah. I agree those animals should be slaughtable, if only for realisim.

Edit: W0000t! 200th post.

th_borningfourmsig-1.png

Currently going for 76 fishing

I know it is a joke. I just point out the facts are wrong, as Zamorak hates sheep because one: they make stupid noises, and two: their faces are ugly, and three: Guthix's unhealthy love for them.

Facts are wrong? Facts are wrong??

It was a joke about Zammy lovin' up the sheep. Where the heck are facts meant to be considered here?

I swear some people... #-o