20k Nats... 20k Alchs... Can I do it? ~~~Pics~~~

Hiya! I noticed the new Blogscape and decided to post my goals and, really, my blog!

I am not the richest person in the big wide world, but am not the poorest. I always seek a new way to make money, or experience. I've gone through:

Nat running. I would normally do for 10k+. I made about 300k a day off this.

I then tried:

Merchanting.

I merchanted a whip then got lured, losing my whip and left me with 400k.

I pondered a new way of working, intill my friend told me his idea. Fletching.

I thought about this, over a night and two days. Eventually I went down into the free worlds and spent the last of my money on willow logs. I had 12600 willow logs. I fletched everyday, intill the faithful day I had 70 fletching!

i91957689_73934_5.gif

I then made Yew longbows, making a fair amount of money. My buddy wondered around spending and spending away, intill he had just enough to get to his feet. But, as school holidays approached, I decided to do some questing. After a good week and a half I noticed my money had drained a bit, so I went back to fletching. But, I wanted to buy 4000 yews and got stuck with 400! I was at a loss because it was extremely hard to get a seller with an even number, but a odd 1400 wouldnt do! I fletched the bows and remembered something: Nature runes!

I mined 400 and bought 1000 more then crafted it all into nature runes. I alched the bow, making my money go up by 411,000gps.

So here I am today! Nat crafter/alcher. I will update day to day.

greenandpurplefinishsf3.gif

Here are some pics of me getting owned.

Plan A: is to "hide" my glory away in my backpack so they think I'm a newbie strolling past.

Plan B: If above doesnt work, run away screaming like a little schoolgirl.

i93758686_94466_5.gif

Above: A pker managed to bind me but as I ran away I ran into yet ANOTHER one. He got my glory and my Dragonhides :(

(The "Get it" was from before. I got past them and he said; "Let me get you! get it?")

i93573688_84154_5.gif

Above: Gah, this guy got my glory too.

i94096034_18220_5.gif

11-6-06

Finally got a medium pouch!

Actual Blog:

18-7-06

I found a great new training spot. TzHaars! I kill the level 149 and get good experience and good(ish) drops!

After only 50 kills I gathered a Obsidian Cape! (W00tz0r)

i96348654_61117_5.gif

After an hour or so I also got 71 Health and 68 Defence! Picz below:

i97944740_61014_5.gif

(I only got my 71 Health picture :()

Later on I also got 68 Magic!

i84024609_34156_5.gif

-------

Day 2/19-7-06

The day started off pretty well. Nearly got Pked once (Good on me eh?) And now I have four glorys from a kind, generous person giving me two.

I kept it up intill I lost my Medium pouch. The Agility thing didn't want me to get through and I had 15 health from the one pker. Lost a Dueling ring, Full Blue D'hide, medium and small pouch, Rune Axe and an elemental sheild.

Then My Clan Divinity had a pitiful turnout of only ten people out of fifty-three. Maybe when we finish this goal and I have Ancheint magicks I'm gonna go Abbyssal Pker pking. I'll be killing the killers :)

Ah well, Only 530 Nature runes done, I better get back to it.

-Blu.

Day 3-6.

I've been training for desert treasure. I'm sick of pkers, so if I get wind of one I'm going to go out there and kill him. Ice Burst :)

Just gotta do 2k alchs till I can do it, and I'll do about 2k Nats and 2k bows then alch (Changing, I know.)

Only 736 Nats done o.O So I got all the Reqs so I'm waiting for my friend to get them. Time to catch up on crafting!

-Blu

Day 7.

Well, I did a nice amount of work today. I managed to top off my 1000 Nature runes and began alching them. Then I defeated Damis and Dessous.

To me, Dessous was hardest because he uses two attacks. I decided on magic. I'll do it from my players point of view:

I have started looking for 'Desert Treasure' or something. I've looked in mirrors for every location and talked to a 'rouge trader' about a ring. He needed a cross (why?) so I had to go back to that darned Bandit camp. With a backpack of picklocks, I worked at the chest. Eventually I was poisoned and had one lcokpick. 'Please, please do it this time.' Click. Click. Click. The Chest was unlocked! YES!

I grabbed the cross and teleported to ardougne. Then I talked to the 'rouge trader' again, he gave me a ring. I filled my backpack with potions and food, then went down the staircase of shadow. I ran through a winding tunnel, intill I got to an opening.

"You shall not defeat me!" I heard and a sudden gash appeared on my back. 29. I prayed to Guthix for protection. I turned around and slashed down with my scimitar. Haha! Easy.

Whats this? He came back? 'O.K I'll kill you again.' Suddenly my prayer started faltering. He was draining it! I drank a green potion and continued. A horrible battle commenced but I sttod victorious, holding the gem. (With 17 health and no prayer.) I quickly teleported to Varrock. And ran to Morytania. I talked to some Vampire dude. I grabbed food and runes. No potions. I ran through the muck, some of my food rotting. I turned to a graveyard. I ran to the middle and poured my blood on it. It exploded and the Vampire jumped out! One prayer to Guthix again, But whats this? Bats attacking me? Oh well, keep going. I maged him in open combat and fell him. I ran back to morytania and yelled out the Vampire there.

"Where Is MY DIAMOND!?" He gave it to me.

---

Then after that I died on the ice guy, lost over 200k worth of stuff so I"m gonna wait a while to make my cash back.

-Blu.

Goals:

I am going to buy 20,000 Pure essence at 90gp EACH. I'm then going to Runecraft it ALL into nature runes. Then I'm going to buy 20,000 Yew LONGBOWS at 600 each.

In other words:

20,000 P Ess = 1,800,000Gps.

20,000 Y Longs = 12,000,000Gps.

Total price = 13,800,000gps!

Alching them makes = 15,360,000Gps! :shock:

Total Profits = 2,560,000Gps. :-s

As I don't have 13.9M (:() I will do it in 1k batches.

So:

1,000 P Ess = 80,000gps.

1,000 Y longs = 600,000gps.

Total Price = 680,000gps.

Alching them = 768,000gps

Total Profit = 85,000gps.

That seems pretty easy to handle. Now to do a BIG one:

I do 30 essence per run (At least) so:

I have to do 666.66666 ( :twisted: )Runs through the abyss. Of course rounded its 667. But I just wanted to say the devils day :).

Thats not Much! :anxious:

Ok, it is. But I hope to have it done by: 31st August.

Mage:

Start/current/finish.

68/68/79

Experience once done: 1,920,009!!!!

Runecraft:

Start/current/finish.

50/50/60

Experience once done: 283,063.

Combat:

Start/current/finish.

86/86/90.

Good luck on your goals. Just don't get bored and get sidetracked, it's a killer. Also you seem to be loosing alot of glories.. there are some things you can do. Personally I carry an ectophial so the second I see a spell being launched at me I tele. Or you can carry a ring of dueling. After your done crafting tele CW, get out glory, tele edge, deposit glory. Both methods prevent you from loosing glory.

Anyways good luck!

548dba32.gif

.:: RSC Product ::.

.:: 116 Combat ::.

.:: 1777 Overall ::.

.:: Biggest Single Drop Log Ever ::.

Hi blu boy!

Fletching wise, a tip I heard on the Help and Advice fourm, is to fletch willows till 85. Its cheap, and nice and effective, ive been told. 30,000 willow logs=85 fleching. I heard that costs around a mil. Im not sure if it includes bs.

th_borningfourmsig-1.png

Currently going for 76 fishing

if u got a house with a quest room and got the right construction lvl u can mount a glory there and then just bring tele to house runes when u do abbys and then rub the glory on the wall and tele to edge

note:u dont have to charge the glory either then

DamageIncTagBW.png

Both of those ideas are good, but I'm not really prepared to do the willow longs thing (I hate selling them back to the shop)

With the house thing, you really need a high construction level (or alot of cash) to get alot of Teleport to house tablets.

I got a pouch! woot!

Both of those ideas are good, but I'm not really prepared to do the willow longs thing (I hate selling them back to the shop)

With the house thing, you really need a high construction level (or alot of cash) to get alot of Teleport to house tablets.

I got a pouch! woot!

Yah, so do I. You could try finding someone with a tele to house lectern for the mounted glory\tele to house tablets idea.

th_borningfourmsig-1.png

Currently going for 76 fishing

Day 2/19-7-06

The day started off pretty well. Nearly got Pked once (Good on me eh?) And now I have four glorys from a kind, generous person giving me two.

I kept it up intill I lost my Medium pouch. The Agility thing didn't want me to get through and I had 15 health from the one pker. Lost a Dueling ring, Full Blue D'hide, medium and small pouch, Rune Axe and an elemental sheild.

Then My Clan Divinity had a pitiful turnout of only ten people out of fifty-three. Maybe when we finish this goal and I have Ancheint magicks I'm gonna go Abbyssal Pker pking. I'll be killing the killers

Ah well, Only 530 Nature runes done, I better get back to it.

-Blu.

Good luck on that, I'm helping my friend make 7k nats, i suggest you just do 1k a day. August 31st as the day to get it all finished is waaaaaaaaay stretched out, I bet you'll have it done around the 15th of August. As for abyss pkers, I absolutely hate them, just take an ecto tele and you'll be fine (unless someone with 85 mage is nooby enough to abyss pk :shame: )

This is my original signature. You can't touch this.

Have you done ghosts ahoy? Do you have d hides? If the answer to both is yes, then carry an ectophail in your pack. When the scary pkers bind you, tele, if they tb, run instantly. The only way to kill an rcer that has an ecto is with lucky dd(s) specs. I no - i've both pked and rced there - the pkers are nubs - like I was - or they wouldn;t be pking there - thier stats are usualy not that good, so you should be able to escape anytime.

magecape,Mo%20Gui%20Gui.gif

mo%20gui%20gui.gif

True you guys, but I just fell victim for another one. He pretended to be a abyss crafter (Or a desperate player looking for glorys who IS an Abyss crafter.) and Ice Bursted me intill I was dead.

Only lost my SECOND MEDIUM POUCH.

I guess it's time to do ghosts ahoy. But I have a slightly better idea.

I haven't runecrafted as late because Desert treasure has been calling me. I'll do it, then if I know there is a pker out there. (I'm normally quit lucky as they miss me or they notice I don't have a glory) I'll grab a couple of ice bursts and kill him. Take his stuff and carry on :)

Time to add to blog.