Thordurs blackhole...

tommyk123

If I remember right, it is just your character in a black screen, thats all. Lights out, your character, and black, nothing else. Like when someone is stuck outsidea building or in a wall or something, just black around them, except your whole screen is black :D

35b9enp.jpg

lol yeah I do have screen shots of most of the old rsc, it was the days before members was created and rsc had 8 worlds in total and 18 quests... if i can find the cd, i will post them

pics like the first rune battle created in rsc and first rune kite... level 100 players were as rare as hens teeth

and my fav pic, showing the offical launch of rs2 and a screen shot showing me as one the first people to step in to the new rs2 world ( 7th person to log in )

Yeah I aint that Old Skool, and wasn't around RS for that long, so I don't know much about it. I have a question though...If you did somthing bad did your character stay there permanantly and then have to make a new character, or were you let out of the black hole after a few days? :?

(Oll Kuestions to Hielp en Edvice!)

I guess you were let out after a few days. What I do know is that a "Disc of Returning" was buyable from the general store for 12 gp I think in the Dwarven mines, which can be used to visit the black hole (this was in 2001 to the early 2002, if I'm not mistaken). After getting in there and seeing the black screen, you can return back if you used the disc. I found a disc there in 2002 :P

Somehow you'd have to be let out, I mean, after they took away the black hole, where did the people stuck there go? They probably got lunged away to another planet like Tibia.

Kind of reminds you to stock up on loads of security books, you never know if they're going to retire :P

i collected disks of returning and i still have about 50 in my bank. sry though i didn't get any pics of the black hole.

Sell them if you want "100k"

If anyone remembers me... PM ME. having nostaligia issues D:

Guest mmortalone
i collected disks of returning and i still have about 50 in my bank. sry though i didn't get any pics of the black hole.

ill buy all of them for 1mil 8-)

plx?

ill buy all of them for 1mil 8-)

plx?

I'll give you 1.01mil :D

Lamest attempt at a lure ever.
No, Ive seen "selling easter egg 5m must be level 78 77 or 76 and meet at varrock bar unarmed.

I picked up two disks of returning early on, and dropped them when nobody wanted to buy them. :?

Later, I bought a disk for 100k when I thought they were worth more, and later thought I paid too much. Fortunately, I kept that disk. :)

And no, I'm not selling it.