Construction dining room bug

Daviduhlich

There's yet another bug in construction. Here's what I got when I tried to add opulent curtains to my dining room:

bug14mp.png

bug28un.png

the north/east walls have teak decorations, which look like the ones in the build menu. The west wall has the other type of teak decoration, which shows up in the combat room. the south wall is opulent curtains, so they atleast got something right :roll: It doesn't bother me, actually I found it kind of amusing. What does everyone else think about this?

b6ebdf2a12.png

armycommandercopy.png

well i dont really see it can you highlight it?

Sure.

*PICS*

The items circled in red are all connected to the same hotspot. So if it were workingcorrectly, they would all be opulent curtains right now.

Except the teak decoration. It's meant to be like that. Otherwise you'd have curtains and a wall behind it, which would look rather ordinary. Even if there was curtains on the other side, it'd be stupid having a window there when the doorway is one step next to it :P

How many runescape players does it take to change a lightbulb?

1 to change the bulb and the other 49 to complain about how it was better before.

THE MODS THERE ARE COMPLETE AND UTTER IDIOTS!

So why are you here?

well i dont really see it can you highlight it?

Sure.

*PICS*

The items circled in red are all connected to the same hotspot. So if it were workingcorrectly, they would all be opulent curtains right now.

Except the teak decoration. It's meant to be like that. Otherwise you'd have curtains and a wall behind it, which would look rather ordinary. Even if there was curtains on the other side, it'd be stupid having a window there when the doorway is one step next to it :P

You may be right about that. however I'm still pretty sure the west one should be curtains. Teak combat room decorations over the window don't look very good. Also I know there are other spots in my house where curtains are infront of a wall. I'll check that in a little bit.

b6ebdf2a12.png

armycommandercopy.png

the decorations with your crest on it are unrelated to the curtains, you put them there seperatly, the decorations over the door way are correct too as are the curtains

if you remove the decorations that are above the fire place i beleive they get replaced by curtains,

the only bug i can see there is that the decorations goe over the window, and thats normal too

to sum up

it's all correct, but annoying

4smallerxu3.png

moopycn7.png