MXM LOCK PLEASE ;p

MD666

I feel a bit cheeky asking for this, but I suck at photoshopped stuff, would anyone be willing to make me a sig and website banner for my new clan?

What I want:

Sig should be standard size, text should be "Spawn of Zaros Clan", and the sub text, "We kill you till you die" :P

Banner can be shorter than the sig, but the same width, with simply "Spawn of Zaros".

Colours should be dark, greys, blacks, dark reds, Im not fussy, as long as it looks good :P

Thanks for looking.

md666.gif

Cheers Raven, I don't mean any offence, but that is the sort of standard I can do. :P

Ronnie they are great but would you mind making a couple of changes?:

Change the font in the banner to be the same as the sig, and make it a little less grey and a bit more black. GOTH!

Thanks man, I owe you one.

md666.gif

yo guy of the humer war sig, dont you think im good enough to make my own animations...

i probs have more experience with ps then you...

Please, we dont need to get involved in an ego-battle here.

girlsigfi1.png

axeraider70.deviantART.com

Axe get of my thread, no only was that spam but all that is going to do is cause an argument isn't it? (Rhetorical question, don't reply.)

oh, sorry. But i take it your not looking for a new sig anymore? If you are i might make one, if your not i think you should close this thread.

girlsigfi1.png

axeraider70.deviantART.com

Yes, I am happy with the sig and banner I have, thank you Ronnie. There isn't much point in wasting a mods time when we could just shut up and let it sink to the bottom...

md666.gif

Yeah it's true that you might be better than me at Photoshop... but maybe NOT. Just because I am new to the forums DOES NOT mean I am new to Photoshop by any means, alright? I could probably own you with my latest and best creations. But I came here for one reason, and it was not to stay here long. I needed to post an event, and also I thought I would come over in this forum to help people with sigs before I go. Looks like my skills are not welcome... oh well... guess it is the price of being a newcomer. I don't care.

Yeah it's true that you might be better than me at Photoshop... but maybe NOT. Just because I am new to the forums DOES NOT mean I am new to Photoshop by any means, alright? I could probably own you with my latest and best creations. But I came here for one reason, and it was not to stay here long. I needed to post an event, and also I thought I would come over in this forum to help people with sigs before I go. Looks like my skills are not welcome... oh well... guess it is the price of being a newcomer. I don't care.

Shut up? =;

SkullyTIF.jpeg

Thanks To: Everyone for the siggies, especially Kal for the Pixel.

Currently Playing: FIFA 07, NFS: Carbon, Morrowind and Dungeon Siege II.