auto-cast

blink182rocker

um no uyour right i dont see why you cant auto cast spells (claws of guthix can be auto cast'ed with the guthixian mace) im sure they'll make new staffs/maces to auto cast sara strike and flames of zamorack \'

v1p3l2.png

No..

Great Answer! :shame:

On-Topic: I think it would be very nice if there was an autocast option for them. It'd make attacking far easier, but I know from the Iban staff that you've only got about 120 casts on it and then it's broken (You can't cast the spell anymore).

I'd like to see an easier way of recharging the Iban Staff before there is an autocast for it. Maybe something in the Magic Guild, but an auto-cast for the god spells would be nice, but Jagex probably reasons that it would be too powerful seeing as they're strong for their levels and they don't want Uber powerful mages roaming around destroying everything they see with five or six god spells casted quickly.

If I'm thinking how Jagex is thinking(the effect of the spells) then they did the Guthixian Mace AC because the lowering of defense with claws isn't as much of a blow as lowering another's magic or prayer because if I'm thinking right(correct me if I'm wrong) that magic defense bonus from armour overrides your actual defense. If the above is true give me a cookie :)

No..

Great Answer! :shame:

On-Topic: I think it would be very nice if there was an autocast option for them. It'd make attacking far easier, but I know from the Iban staff that you've only got about 120 casts on it and then it's broken (You can't cast the spell anymore).

I'd like to see an easier way of recharging the Iban Staff before there is an autocast for it. Maybe something in the Magic Guild, but an auto-cast for the god spells would be nice, but Jagex probably reasons that it would be too powerful seeing as they're strong for their levels and they don't want Uber powerful mages roaming around destroying everything they see with five or six god spells casted quickly.

Well its a answer to the topic.

So yes!

test.gif

If I'm thinking how Jagex is thinking(the effect of the spells) then they did the Guthixian Mace AC because the lowering of defense with claws isn't as much of a blow as lowering another's magic or prayer because if I'm thinking right(correct me if I'm wrong) that magic defense bonus from armour overrides your actual defense. If the above is true give me a cookie :)

Guthix is Jagex's favorite god too :P

77yLQy8.png

yeah i agree i wish zammy was their fav

blink182_f55.png

99/99 fming! 1850th to 99 firemaking 4,27,07

No, personally I find the guthix spell to be the best of the three, sara only lowers your opponate's prayer by one, and zam is hardly effective against warriors, the guy that you are trying to kill in the first place. IMO jagex is setting up more minigames, this time ones with autocasting sara and zam weapons.

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

Jagex hate guthix.... They made it emo....

He goes in a cave and cries :cry:

ssiggiewtextwf9.png

me4391.png

Me4391.png

"I used to act dumb. It was an act. I am 26 years old, and that act is no longer cute."

-Paris Hilton

Jagex hate guthix.... They made it emo....

He goes in a cave and cries :cry:

They are saying he is both kind and considerite, not emo. Seriously, grow up. 10td8va.png Lose the middle school stereotypes. =;

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

I really think they should too. It is a special staff for a special spell... but you have to click every time you want to cast it? And it is a pain to use in castle wars (all those groups of people... I just want to hit zammy!)

fishing.gif