NEW Weapon sugguestion

have u ever played ONIMUSHA 3? well if u didn't u should kill ur self no jk well any way u know those twin swords of light? then y not make twin swords for each type of metal or bar exept elemental cause that would be cheating sort of twin swords what u think and the atributes would have the same for the b axes for that level but one point less?.....tell me what u think

Angel

sounds good but with the release of defenders i dont really see the point.

if you want to duel wield something why not get torags? or go back to playing ONIMUSHA 3?

weednbkdq9copyhz4.jpg

Empire Mind:Nbk killed your clan.

NATURAL BORN KILLERS

JUST LIKE THAT

Indeed, though there would need to be severe negitive defence bonues or something to keep these from being too powerful...

It would be a 2 handed weapon so no sheild is a negative thing. It would be only as powerful as a rune2h but as fast as a baxe. Wait this would completly screw 2h weapons over and no one would use them. Um pay no attention to what i just said :wall:

Drgnriderx11.png

Why not make it so that there is actually a negative defense bonus and only make it available for short swords, scimitars, and possibly daggers (though it would be the same thing as claws i believe). Also maybe only standard weapons (bronze to rune) can be dual weilded. Also maybe the game should allow you to choose which hands you weild your weapons and shields in (incase you are left-handed irl and want to show that you really are) And make it so that you casn strengthen each hand so that you have a strong hand and weak hand, or both are somewhat even

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

maybe instead of dual weilding two swords you could have a sword and a dagger, one to slash and one to stab....we dont have any kind of holsters for our weapons, so unless we got an update like that i think it would make walking around fally look a little weird... i like the idea but theres gotta be certain lines you gotta lay down