Take this my children and do with it what you will!

Ubuntu

I think a better solution would be you can't have a skill lvl (like Mining or Woodcutting) above your combat lvl, until you get to like lvl 70 or something like that, and if you have the xp to lvl up when you lvl up cb, you will get the lvl up in skill automaticcally.

Such as when you make an account, it's lvl 3, so you can't get your wc or mining over 3.

I'm back?! No wayz!!!

43mxr40.jpg

A few notes:

1. There ARE macroers in members, and quite a lot of them too. There are far less than a few months ago or so, but there still are macroers.

2. Skill pures are completely legal in RS, all solutions listed so far would hinder them greatly. Just because they don't want to do combat doesn't mean they need to be banned.

3. The ideas just plain wouldn't be cost-efficient for JAGeX. It would take up a good amount of time to program all of this in, and, when they finished, they'd probably lose most skill pures as customers. This wouldn't be a significant dent in their income, of course, but they'd be spending money (paying their employees for working on the Anti-Macro thing) to lose customers.

saidinwotsmall2zo.jpg

Add your blog to the BlogScape Index!

SaidinWoT can now be tracked easily on weekends - Erm, maybe when I start playing again.

Levels do not measure intelligence OR maturity.

Sorry to say but i cannot agree with anything here.

Step 1:

Pure skillers such as myself will have complications. Macroers can also easily form a procedure that levels a few attack levels... durrrrrrr...

Step 2:

Verification codes are as easy to get by as any security measure stated in this document. "What am i wearing" is also easy to get by. Bitmaps and colros can be taken to insure accuracy in the macro.

This by no means should be initialized by Jagex.

Long since retired.

Step (1) is ineffective. Macroers can easily train their combat to level 4 or higher if you want.

Step (2) is ineffective. It is comparable to the sleeping words that were implemented in the game back in RSC and the macroing community had found ways to solve that issue.

So no, your suggestions are not going to do anything about the macroing problem.