Cannon chaos

LCM90

I'm in such a mess! Recently after I finished the Dwarf Cannon Quest I discovered just how expensive the Dwarf Multi-Cannon is. Lately I've been asking folks for 750k so I can buy the cannon. They all laugh at me and say things like, "in your dreams!" Can someone please help me earn this money?

-- LCM90, lvl 31

My skills are:

Attack - 32

Hitpoints - 28

Mining - 40

Strength - 27

Agility - 1

Smithing - 31

Defense - 15

Herblore - 5

Fishing - 27

Ranged - 3

Thieving - 33

Cooking - 35

Prayer - 10

Crafting - 31

Fire making - 20

Magic - 12

Fletching - 21

Wood cutting - 39

Rune crafting - 9

Slayer - 1

Farming - 9

Construction - 22

Thanks!

-- LCM90

i reckon... your skills base is really bad dude, there's a few major ways to gain money.. one is to use your skills to either gather products or make products that will give you profit... or to merchant, which you need a lot of money to start with to do....

seeing as u say you dont even have 650k, you'll have to get some skill up... i agree that mining iron is probably your best bet.

Antitheus.png

i say mine iron, its fast pretty easy.

i can get a hella lot of iron in a day only 62 mining i say maybe 7k iron in a day, just find a place where theres no stupid high lvl power miner (like me) or you can just find a power miner and just take his ores as he drops ... best bet theres 1 in al kharid or near varrok.

if anything mine near varrok, or better yet dwarf mine near fally i find that a good spot close to bank too

My names Marsminer ... but i suck at mining lol .. im workin on that ...

mArsminer.png

Non-members .. soon to be members ..

All Non-Member Stats in high scores ^_^

You really need to get your skills up. Get your mining up to 60 and mine iron, sell for 100 each.

Thanks for the tips everyone!

I thought you only needed to be level 15 to mine iron, and iron isn't worth much at anyway. Am I missing something?

Thanks again.

-- LCM90

You really need to get your skills up. Get your mining up to 60 and mine iron, sell for 100 each.

Thanks for the tips everyone!

I thought you only needed to be level 15 to mine iron, and iron isn't worth much at anyway. Am I missing something?

Thanks again.

-- LCM90

Like people have said above just mine iron.. Best place i think would be Varrock South mine.. Its close to a bank and on a p2p server it will be empty (I dont play RS as much now might be a better mining spot) you can sell for 100-120 Each and make 100k-120k An hour doing this..

untitled1pl.jpg

homerhc6.jpg

Respect- Oy_the_Great, Lode, Bubsa, Weezcake, Thrash111, Gloric, Vmser, Pianofrieak2, Runemetsa

Sigs Made By - Pink

I would actually recommend you dont mine to make money. IF your really going to get a cannon and your already struggling with the price your definitely going to hate paying 200 per cannon ball. Your going to hate yourself once you get your cannon and realize you need iron to make your cannonballs.

I think the easiest way to make money is selling unids but you will run into trouble with pkers ... still ... for 1k per unid its probably the best way for a noob to make a little extra cash.

Guest mmortalone

heres my theory:

if you can't afford to lose it, or have no money to keep it up afterwards, dont buy it.

for your level, im sorry, but a cannon is a little too much, and if you dont have the money, you're out of luck.

if you had 3mil or something, and were interested in taking your range up higher, then i'd say definately!

but for you right now, i'd say train your skills, then in a month or so check your progress, and then make the purchase.