Members Items!

marsminer

I want to get members soon (i was planning on gettin it a week ago but parents went psycho) anyway wondering what items should i buy whenever i get members.

i have 700k + and currently training str to 80 .. from 70.

i have 65 atk 70 str 64 defence (currently training this second, 4.4k left!)

just pm me with anything .. il probably be on tryin to beat my lvl 88 friend to lvl 90 lol, i went from lvl 73-81 in 4 days .. i think i can lol

i was thinking of buyin a dragon med, ring of wealth, glory ammy, dds thats all i know so far.

now im less then 3k away from def lvl! but running out of food lol .. im takin so long to write this! NOOO .. ran out of food .. 12 hp .. 1.5k exp till lvl .. aww lol

anyway, im probably on so pm me the details or just write here if anything kk thanks!

My names Marsminer ... but i suck at mining lol .. im workin on that ...

mArsminer.png

Non-members .. soon to be members ..

All Non-Member Stats in high scores ^_^

complete the lost city and buy dragon long. (and monkey maddness for dragon scimitar)

complete priest in pearl to get acces to east rs.

do the underground pass quest to get acces to west rs

Best/latest drop list:

Rune: 18th of june 2006 [scimmy]

Other: 6th of June 2006 [3 half keys, T]

26th of june 2006 [yellow mystic hat]

untitled6kv7.gif

DO NOT buy a dragon medium, its a terrible helmet.

do quest, do fremmy trials, they have a helmet with +3 str on +5 slash attack and its nearly the same defense.

just do some quests and stuff.

yea .. i was thinking of buyin the dragon med wasnt sure .. it looks soo cool lol

well:

glory ammy = will buy

dds = will buy

d long = will buy

ring of wealth = will buy

btw .. do black demon things drop d med? cuz if they do ... il try to get 1 myself ...i know its like uber hard

btw do i need to do a quest for dds? and i totally forgot what i was gunna say but go on

mArsminer.png

lost city for d long and dds

black demons drop d meds, but in rsc it was 1/8000 chance i believe, and it may have changed when rs2 was released, but yes it is very rare (from fire giant d med was 1/16000 in rsc)

does the ring of wealth increase the chances? ... its kinda horrible to see so many 0s lol

mArsminer.png

It is supposed to increase the chance of a rare drop by 20%, however, this is not what we'd call rare, they are what he monster drops as rare.. but yeah why not get one.

Also, you could try cutting a laod of logs before you go to members.. say 200 normal, 1k oaks, 2k willows.. that'd really help wth fletching. I had the exact amount of logs I needed to get to lvl 70 fletching before I even got members (by-passing maples completly, and just cutting willows)

92/99 Fishing | 119/120 Combat | 92/99 Firemaking | 94/99 Fletching | 1878/1900 Total | 85/85 Slayer | 80/80 Prayer

5389_08e10c.png

7476_125ca6.png

yea i figure i did what my friend did and just cut normal trees and fletch them on the spot into arrows .. i have 1k oak 1k willows too also 22k feathers lol

p.s. .. i just got 55 mage in 4 minutes! from 52-55 .. lol! IM SKILLED LIKE THAT!

p.p.s. ... just made 500 steel bars! if anybody wanna buy them 600 each pm me whenever i get on later .. im tired its 7 am ... i pulled a all nighter lol

mArsminer.png

yea i figure i did what my friend did and just cut normal trees and fletch them on the spot into arrows .. i have 1k oak 1k willows too also 22k feathers lol

p.s. .. i just got 55 mage in 4 minutes! from 52-55 .. lol! IM SKILLED LIKE THAT!

p.p.s. ... just made 500 steel bars! if anybody wanna buy them 600 each pm me whenever i get on later .. im tired its 7 am ... i pulled a all nighter lol

Why not keep them, do dwarf cannon quest, smith them into cannon balls, and sell the cannon balls for 200 each (you get 4 from each bar) ..400k

92/99 Fishing | 119/120 Combat | 92/99 Firemaking | 94/99 Fletching | 1878/1900 Total | 85/85 Slayer | 80/80 Prayer

5389_08e10c.png

7476_125ca6.png

because .. im selling 500, but! i still need to smith 500 more and 250 mith bars for smithing lvl ^^ and yea i tought about the cannon stuff ..

mArsminer.png