Just another Signature.

zeekyhbomb

I love it, but is this from a movie/game/whatever?

If so what movie/game/whatever?

It's from Unreal Championship (I think), which I have no idea what that is. :oops: It was just the first render on Planetrenders that caught my eye. :P

rangesig.gif

This isn't what you usually give... I normally love your work...

This one seems to lack meaning...

The outside of the render is hardhitting on the light background... Doesn't blend at all... And the left seems too plain... behind the render it looks very nice.

And where's the border? I would've thought you'd remember to have a border by now. =\

Sorry. :( I don't like this.

This isn't what you usually give... I normally love your work...

This one seems to lack meaning...

The outside of the render is hardhitting on the light background... Doesn't blend at all... And the left seems too plain... behind the render it looks very nice.

And where's the border? I would've thought you'd remember to have a border by now. =\

Sorry. :( I don't like this.

I respect your opinion and you do have some legitimate observations. You really do not need to be sorry for voicing your opinion either. :wink: There is a border, though, it is a one pixel WHITE, so you may be on a skin with a white background, therefore you can't see the border. Thanks for the comments everybody.

rangesig.gif

There is a border, though, it is a one pixel WHITE, so you may be on a skin with a white background, therefore you can't see the border. Thanks for the comments everybody.

Ah yeh, I see it now. I'm on sub-canvas so it's pretty hard to see; light blue background.