Metroid's Gallery (Updated 1/21)

Metroid

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2s8mjbk.jpg (x) (x)

i love this is soo good!

only problem with it is that its rather small, i know it cant be changed, there was a small stock, hmm, i may rasterbate it, heh, if you dont know then dont worry.

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

100% my own work, i make my own brushes: set 1 set 2

http://i2.tinypic.com/2093qli.jpg

That sig is beutiful, and if I'm correct the text says "soldier of christ". Am I right? If you made it for yourself and don't use it anymore I was wondering if I could have it. I love army things like that. Of course I'd put credit in my sig to who made it. Please :roll: :roll:

Sorry, but Bleed_Foryou requested that sig

And yes, It says "Soldier of Christ"

Dang it. Well I got a new sig thanks to navyplaya's free shop. Like it?

Scanline and text kills it. Render could do with some blending.

More on actual-topic, Metroid I love your sigs you'll have to hit me up on MSN sometimes with some tips. :thumbsup:

mwp9oo.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Almost all of these sigs are ripped from various other artists, including several members from Phazon Graphics (my forum). This is the fourth time he has been caught for ripping, and the third time he has ripped from me or a member of my forum.

For example...

redxiii.jpg

tidussig.jpg

Ripped version of above

2my3knm.jpg

Both were made by a forum member named TheMuffinMan (hence the TMM on the bottom right of the blue one). All he did on that second one was do a simple contrast adjustment and clone stamp the text at the bottom out, then replace it and some of the land and added brushing to the planet to make it look different. In another pathetic attempt to make it look like a different sig he also blurred out some of the particles around the arm, which explains why it is so blurry there. Some of those rips are pretty lazy too. The one that says "nova" on it was ripped from a member of my forums that goes by the name of nova.

I wouldn't be surprised if he has ripped a few other things too... His portfolio (http://www.freewebs.com/phazondesigns/portfolio.html) even uses an old banner from my forums and still says "Phazon Graphics" right on it.

Untrue, I made the nova sigs. I also posted them on your forum under the name HeLiOs

Don't go lying, and yes those two sigs were concept rips, but I have PSDs to back up I made them myself.

edit: And where do you get off saying almost all these sigs are ripped?

Prove it to me, and don't go showing me sigs HeLiOs made, because I AM helios. I am sick of everywhere I go, you follow me and go accusing me of ripping. I simply can't make peace with you, you always accuse me of ripping when it's always at MOST a concept rip. Which I DO admit to, I ripped TWO of TMM's sigs' concept. But I still made those sigs from scratch.

another edit: lol.. yeah, forgot about that banner. I'll remove the site later, sorry about that, it's a old site.

Protect the Light...

I would like the psds. I don't doubt you have them, but I do doubt that you made everything in them. The blurriness in the blue sig should be evidence enough. Send me psds and I'll only have more proof that you at least ripped part of the sig.

And if you're so confident what made you delete the "concept rip" of that top sig there?

Stop trying to pick up sympathy by acting like I'm the bad guy. You were reported to me by an old member of your forums, I'm not following you. The sad thing is if this turns out anything like past times you've ripped you'll have all the members of the forum on your side, just because you're their well-respected friend or some crap like that.

You want to make peace? Stop ripping our sigs. Make your own concepts. Stop ripping popular designers like tigaer too, since that is just stupid and you're bound to get caught.

I posted it for others to see so that they'd know you ripped.

Thanks for introducing me to that forum though! Really a nice community.

You lie so much it's going to bleed out of your ears.

Metroid, your sigs is nice :D

Hopefully people will stop being so dang jealous.

I posted it for others to see so that they'd know you ripped.

Thanks for introducing me to that forum though! Really a nice community.

You lie so much it's going to bleed out of your ears.

Metroid, your sigs is nice :D

Hopefully people will stop being so dang jealous.

Dude, if it was jealousy why would I go out of my way and pick on him at some random forum? Open your eyes and read the topic I just posted a link to. The members of a forum I've never been to until today found him guilty and banned him. To continue thinking the way you are now is just stupid.

In all honesty, I don't really care about the opinion of this forum anymore though. This isn't a graphics forum so it doesn't matter. He was punished where he needed it and now some blind followers are backing him up here. :roll:

Dude, if it was jealousy why would I go out of my way and pick on him at some random forum? Open your eyes and read the topic I just posted a link to. The members of a forum I've never been to until today found him guilty and banned him. To continue thinking the way you are now is just stupid.

In all honesty, I don't really care about the opinion of this forum anymore though. This isn't a graphics forum so it doesn't matter. He was punished where he needed it and now some blind followers are backing him up here. :roll:

You're like a fly that just doesn't go away. =/

And SHE'S not a DUDE. -.-

I'm getting sick of your overuse of the word 'followers'.

Protect the Light...