Metroid's Gallery (Updated 1/21)

Metroid

If you think someone is ripping artwork in Tipit, PM a Tipit Moderator clearly explaining it so it can be looked into. If you want to talk to an artist about their art reguarding possible ripping issues, do it through PM's.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you think someone is ripping artwork in Tipit, PM a Tipit Moderator clearly explaining it so it can be looked into. If you want to talk to an artist about their art reguarding possible ripping issues, do it through PM's.

Yeah.. go for it PE.. have a ball. =/

Because I could honestly care less. This isn't a graphics forum.

Protect the Light...

I'm getting sick of your overuse of the word 'followers'.

I'm getting sick of you stealing artwork.

c4dlinecollab2.jpg

2yn42yo.jpg

You could at least have the decency to make a gift for someone rather than steal a sig I made. :roll:

It's been reported to me by someone else that your current sig is ripped too, and I don't doubt it at all.

I'm not going to keep posting here unless I really see a need to. I've PMed a mod and the evidence is here.

Metroid admit it that you ripped, there is more than enough evidence to prove that you did. Phazon already got you banned from NextGFX, seriously, quit lying and just tell the truth. You've already lost the respect of the NextGFX community, maybe you can save yourself some humiliation here if you just bite the bullet. Phazon proved you wrong multiple times, and you obviously don't care. Quit being a fake and make your own art work.

Metroid is the same kid that was on the 2XGU forum and got banned for bad behavior. Before he left he said that "no one on the forum had any artistic talent," (paraphrased of course). Who's the one lacking talent now? At least our work is legit.

halobrsigno0.gif

Metroid admit it that you ripped, there is more than enough evidence to prove that you did. Phazon already got you banned from NextGFX, seriously, quit lying and just tell the truth. You've already lost the respect of the NextGFX community, maybe you can save yourself some humiliation here if you just bite the bullet. Phazon proved you wrong multiple times, and you obviously don't care. Quit being a fake and make your own art work.

Metroid is the same kid that was on the 2XGU forum and got banned for bad behavior. Before he left he said that "no one on the forum had any artistic talent," (paraphrased of course). Who's the one lacking talent now? At least our work is legit.

I quit. I just want everyone to know I DID rip two sigs from TMM, and one from PhazonEater.

And on Fantasy 1 (not 2) I took a terragen render that wasn't for free use to help make it. (the one in the far background). That is it, I feel I should be honest about this and not keep everyone thinking so highly of me when some of this isn't my work.

Everything else you see is mine and you can go wherever, but you won't find anything simular.

Bye everyone, sorry for my actions.

Protect the Light...

Ok, i think this is about to develop into some insults soon, so i think we should just leave it.

Phazon, he quit, and if he comes back and rips again action will probably be taken.

You succeeded in exposing him. now don't go on.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

He says he quits but I'm pretty sure he'll be back under a new account soon. He's done it at just about every other forum he was banned from.

Like I said before, you simply can't make peace with him.

No matter what you say it's not good enough, I grow tired of this.

I can't be bothered to post anymore at a non-graphics forum. I was planning on quitting anyway. But this made it a definite.

Protect the Light...

With so many people smarting off at me.. I am not sure if that is sarcasm or not.

People don't believe I made those sigs, but why would I lie about making them when 1. I'm leaving and couldn't care less, and 2. I admitted to ripping in the first place.

This is my last post.. flame me or w/e I don't care.

Protect the Light...

With so many people smarting off at me.. I am not sure if that is sarcasm or not.

People don't believe I made those sigs, but why would I lie about making them when 1. I'm leaving and couldn't care less, and 2. I admitted to ripping in the first place.

This is my last post.. flame me or w/e I don't care.

I know... i don't understand why they suspect me for murder of my neighbor! Just because i've murdered two other people doesn't mean i did it![/lol]

girlsigfi1.png

axeraider70.deviantART.com