Vampire Armor and Weapons? [-+ALL INFO COMPLETE!!!+-]

Kanonator

Ok, I thought it would be really cool if there was such thing as Vampire Armor and Weapons, so I sent this message to Jagex:

Hi, I have been thinking a lot about Runescape Armory and Weaponry. And then I was listening to one of my CDs and it had the simple word 'Vampire' in it. So, I was wondering what you would think about a new sort of Armor and Weapons.

1. Vampire Fangs-Chest-Legs, Category-Head-Chest-Leg, Defence Level to Wear-70

2. Vampire Swords, Attack Level to Wear-80

Thank you for everything,

Roseofomerta.

Please reply to this Topic about what you think about my idea.

I know it's not gonna happen but...Whatever, you never definitley know until you try, eh? :wink:

• Vampire Fangs, Colour-Silver, Special-Option to Bite-Takes away A certain amount of Health depending on Attack and Strength Level.

Vampire Chest, Colour-Center is Black-Red Vampire logo in Center-Silver Outline.

Vampire Legs, Torn Ending at Ankles, Colour-Blood Red at Ankles-The Rest black.

Vampire 2H Sword, Slightly has the shape of a Dragon 2H, Colour-Blood Red, Special-Same as Fangs-Absorbs up to 15-20 Health-Takes Half of Special Energy to Activate.

Vampire Longsword, Looks almost nothing like a Rune/Dragon Longsword-Looks more like a Masamune (Sephiroth from Final Fantasy VII has this sword, Someone please post a Picture?), Colour-White Handle-Black Blade, Special-Absorbs Up to 15 Health-Takes Half of Special Energy to Activate.

Vampire Dagger, Looks Like a Dragon Dagger, Colour-Green Handle-Black Blade-Blood Red Streaks on Sharp Edge, Special-Hits once but does major damage (15-25 Health), Can be Poisoned up to "+" and takes half of Special Energy to Activate.

Vampire Spear, The Top of the Spear/Blade is shaped into 2 Black Wings, Special-Hits Opponent/Monster to a Maximum of 10 and Stuns them-Take Half of Special Energy to Activate. Stun Effects-However much Health you just hit your opponent with in your Special attack, is the number of seconds your Opponent is Stunned. (1 Damage-1 second, 2 Damage-2 seconds, 3 damage-3 seconds, ect.)

Vampire Halbard, Has the shape of a Spear kind of-Sharp Edge of Blade has a Bloodlike colour splashed on it, Colour-Black Gripstick, Special-Spins 2 times and hits all surrounding oppenents with a maximum of 10 and also moves them back 2 steps. Takes Half of Special Energy to Activate

RETIRED:Xtnucx

Kanonator

Termionkatil

Undead Str

Led Floyd

sounds very good but it would devalue rune and dragon items
1st of all, Rune isn't very expinsive(sp) AT ALL. Now, Dragon Woodcutting Axes really need to be cut down in price. 2 million GP... COME ON! Vampire, I'm guessing that the Armor should be placed at a price of around 400-500K for each peice(sp?). I didn't have enough room to add Vampire Capes but...Meh. :-w

Kanonator

Termionkatil

Undead Str

Led Floyd

sounds very good but it would devalue rune and dragon items

Let me start by saying, dragon items need some devalueing....lol

Now on for the suggestion. I like the idea personally, But maybe a bit more detail? Like the stats required to wear it...the bonuses....maybe some pics you can make, if you have the right program that is... \'

Most vampires I see just have fangs in their mouth and capes on their backs, along with suits. They get up at night, bite people, convert them, and eat goats. Why have a list of armors? You mean it drains life with each hit? Cause then its sort of like Guthans (I think, I'm not a member). :-s

Live, love, eat!

Maybe it could be funky colored rune items for treasure trails, but any further than that seems worse than dragon, and seems to require better stats. The problem with vampires is that they don't wear armor, or have any kind of protection. As said before, they look charming, until they get their fangs out. Perhaps there would be a head piece?

Live, love, eat!

Maybe it could be funky colored rune items for treasure trails, but any further than that seems worse than dragon, and seems to require better stats. The problem with vampires is that they don't wear armor, or have any kind of protection. As said before, they look charming, until they get their fangs out. Perhaps there would be a head piece?
Hey, theyre bringing in words that you cant even freakin pronounse(see? i cant even spell pronounce!....that....um....nvm...lol). Dragons dont wear armor accept for their skales...do dragons hold swords? maybe in your dreams, but no. :lol: Now the treasure trails idea sounds really good...

I still think that there should be weapons with it, though.

Kanonator

Termionkatil

Undead Str

Led Floyd