Monsters in Your House...

Guitarted7

quick question...can the monsters in your player owned houses drop the items that they drop outside? Example. can steel dragons you buy for your dungeon drop dragon platelegs and bones like the dragons in brimhaven? or are they just really really expensive novelties?

plaxer_x.png

wii_forum2.jpg

Click here to see my goals and achievements thread

They don't drop anything, which I think is completly pointless, considering the cost of them.

Help and Advice forum next time.

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

They don't drop anything, which I think is completly pointless, considering the cost of them.

Help and Advice forum next time.

Their point is not something for you to train on because that would draw away from the real training spots. It'd be unfair if you could just walk away from a steel dragon and then just walk around Yanille for a little while.

The only good the monsters in the house is the fact that people you invite over can have a competition to get past the monsters and their opponents to reach the treasure room first. That's the general idea of it all.

Edit: AND I noticed that NO ONE reported this thread! Come on! It takes two seconds to click on the ! and then the "Wrong Forum" check box.