Steel bar smelting question.

SwreeTak

I am for the moment smelting steel bars for making money. I'm just going tỏ̫ask if it's a good way for making money, also that you buy the ores, smelt them into steel bars, and then sells them?

I'm planning to make like 3 millions with this tactic. Is this a good way?

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

This is a decent way to make money, plus you get some smithing experience.

1k Iron ore = 100K

2K Coal = 400K

1K Steel bars = 600k?

Or if you did the Dwarf Cannon quest you could smelt the bar into Cannonballs and make more profit. 1k steel bars = 4k cannonballs = 800K.

99 Slayer since August 2007.

hunting around for coal oyu will get it 150-18gp each and iron 80-100gp, however if you employ somebody to mine coal for you and sell at 180-200gp each then mine all teh tiron yourself you svae money and get mining xp aswell! thats what i do anyways.

| from a to b - f2p/p2p staker | Private chat - Currently on | click here to view my blog

sigiw1.jpg

lol00bf5.png

Well k here is the thing my good friend quited the game :( he as lvl 101 or smth like that i will miss him...so...he gived me 10k coal and 10k oak logs and 3k willow logs. kinda problem is mony...i wanna buy 5k iron ores and mine on my own than sell 2500 steel bars...about oak logs how much should i sell each and for willow logs same? thx