Magic dart!

1withdragons

I've heard various versions of what this spell does. I'd like definitive answers from a 55+ slayer.

I need to know:

Max hit:

Whether or not mage attack bonus effects it's accuracy:

Whether or not slayer level effects max hit:

Whether or not mage level effects max hit:

pissant22.png

7 months ago, shoulen m0nk lured me for everything. If you know anything about him, pm me.

lol that was a good story but his eyesight must be poor... it's a well known fact that mods only drop garages on players. :lol:

Max hit: Max my friend has hit with 99 mage is 19

Whether or not mage attack bonus effects it's accuracy: nope, doesnt effect it

Whether or not slayer level effects max hit: nope

Whether or not mage level effects max hit: nope

Coandca5.png

99Defence.png99Hitpoints.png99Range.png99Attack.png99Strength.png

thanks!

pissant22.png

7 months ago, shoulen m0nk lured me for everything. If you know anything about him, pm me.

lol that was a good story but his eyesight must be poor... it's a well known fact that mods only drop garages on players. :lol:

Still looking for more opinions.

pissant22.png

interesting wow i want55 slayer now!

Mojo477 has had to quit members so i need friends to talk to on my pure Lived4devil so please add her

"The elves having helped create the crystal saw is like Greenpeace having helped create a nuclear seal skinner"

Now I'm confused.... Some people say one thing, others say something different...

pissant22.png

I've heard various versions of what this spell does. I'd like definitive answers from a 55+ slayer.

I need to know:

Max hit:

Whether or not mage attack bonus effects it's accuracy:

It does affect it. On barrow brothers, it doesn't really matter since they have horrible mage defence but outside, you would be hitting better with a mage gear. Quiet opposite to the myths that are presented. (These myths seem to come from people who (a) dont have 55 slayer, or (B) those who do not bother using magic dart outside of barrows.

mathisfun.png

thanks for that! Now I just need to know about the max hit!

Edit: tip.it guide says 19, I need to know whether or not that means 19 at 90 mage, or 19 generally...

pissant22.png

Oh well I've got more than one person confirming the formula... I was kind of hoping to be able to hit 19 (66 mage btw)

pissant22.png