Need help with Kamil and Ice guy!!! Updated! :)

hellbellz

Now, I killed Dessous, with just protect Melee, I'm going to send that to an Admin to change it on the site

*** Protect from melee is much better, I had full rune and dds with protect mage, almost died ***

*** Had Zamorak robes, with air wave, no p pots used (had 9 with me) And ate about 12 sharks ***

Killed Damis, I had killed him just protect melee, and earth wave, that dit the trick :thumbsup:

Now I need help with Kamil, and the 167 monster. I got ice gloves lol, so I'm going to use watever wave. Any suggestions guys??

Rosado (I think) hes NW of the Fishing Guild, the merchant guy.

Remember: You can theif bandits for lockpicks and some anti-pots if your lucky.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I would recommend mass buying lockpicks from the Rogues Den because the chest is very hard to pick. I used up about 50 lockpicks and I had over 75 thieving when i did it. The chest is located in the south building in the Bandit Camp and bring the gilded cross back to Rasolo the Merchant after you get it

Yeah, you DO need to buy lots of picklocks (100) from the Rogue's Den if you plan on staying there for around an hour -.- . After you open the chest and that glided cross go Northwest of Ardy and give the glided cross to a man named Rasool. When you do, bank in Ardy.

Get ready and equip prayer boosting armor (Initiate) with a few mage bits. So... something like

Hat - Initiate Helm

Top - Mystic Top

Bottom - Mystic Bottom

Ammy - Holy or Unholy Symbol

Ring - Ring of Invisibility

Weapon - Lava B Staff

Boots - Boots of Lightness

Cape - God Cape, Obby, Legends

As for the inventory it should comprise of something like this:

8-12 Prayer Pots (4) just to be safe.

303 Airs

100 Deaths (That's 100 Earth Blasts and a fire rune for a varrock tele)

1 Law

1 DDS

The rest fill with sharks or lobbies.

When you're ready go back to Rasool and head south east into a fenced area, there you should see a ladder. Go down it and navigate through the dungeon until you find him. Hit protect from melee prayer as soon as you start.

Mage the first form of Damis until he is dead. When he is his second for will pop out. As soon as he does gulp down a dose of prayer pot and equip your dds. When you do, spec him once to poison him (The poison will help in the long run) and swap back the staff and autocast Earth Blast. Again, mage him to death bearing in mind to keep drinking prayer pots. Because he CAN hit for 20+ :ohnoes: and he CAN drain prayer extremely fast :ohnoes: . Grab the gem and get out. :thumbsup:

sig-4504.jpg

^ Refresh for a new signature ^

090125180013cc9.png

You could also go buy a ton of lockpicks from the Rogue's Den beforehand.

I strongly recommedn that. If you're not 50 agility, ask a friend to do it. It took me 3 hours of pickpoketing bandits (gaining 2 thieving lvls lol) and I still hadn't picked the lock.

What I'd recommend for beating Damis:

Prayer/ magic boosting gear (so monk robes and a god book or something), enough runes for 15-20 binds, death (or chaos runes, if you're cheap like me) runes for earth blast/bolt. 10 p pots and some sharks. Go to Damis' lair, turn pro melee on and bind damis. Mage him (with pro melee on), run, bind, mage, run, bind, ... It took me 3 p pots and 40 chaos runes before he was dead.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

• 2 weeks later...