how about this ???????????

i just got an idea !_! a new wepon for rs

the x blade be like a long sword but have an ability that u get 10% more exp for killing something make it kind of power full but not dragon 2h caliber here is the part you wont like $5.00 U.S funds or an 1 in 1,000,000

chance drop from kalphite queen its just an idea :?

i am adamite man

the x blade be like a long sword but have an ability that u get 10% more exp for killing something make it kind of power full but not dragon 2h caliber here is the part you wont like $5.00 U.S funds or an 1 in 1,000,000

What's the deal with using real life funds to pay for something in game? Not only do I not like that idea (talk about the weapon in a minute), but there are other mmorpg's who do follow that philosophy. Doing this you open a door that Jagex has expressly stated they don't want opened - otherwise trading real-life stuff for in-game stuff would be legal, as well as account trading and all that. Big fat no. Nada. Uh-uh. No way. End of discussion.

Ok, now the weapon. If the power of the weapon is roughly equivelent to addy, then such an ability would be fair in game terms. Basically, you trade off the better weapon for more experience - but the drawback is that it takes longer to kill an opponent with this new weapon.

As for rarity, I'd make it equivelent to any dragon drop from any creature that drops dragon items. Now here's the problem I have with this - by adding something like this, it lessens the likelihood of other rare drops by that creature. Not that I fear it would wreck the economy (it wouldn't, actually) but it would cause some of those rares to go up in price because they'd be corresponding harder to get.

Would I actually use this weapon? At my level, no. But when I was at the level where the best I could use was addy, then sure, I'd use something like this. But this makes me think of another issue - it would make the retail value of addy items (specifically weapons) go down in price mainly because with this new weapon available, people will progress through those levels faster and thus cause the demand for addy weapons to decrease.

- Sligo

MySig.jpg

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but, I am not sure you realize tht what you heard is not what I meant.

I agree with a lot of things, but unfortunately not this 1. I like the sound of getting some more xp, but there's no way I'd ever use real money to pay for something in-game (except for membership of course). And a 1 in 1mil drop seems kinda extreme... how long would it take to kill 1 mil KQueens?

Thx, but im gonna stick with my d scimmy

If it moves... own it!

Ryenkishu - (Ree-en-kish-oo)

Join the petition for a new bank page layout!

:roll: :roll: A few things. This would be against the rules of Runescape. People would sell it for real money, since JAGeX "would". Also give more detail. Could it be made? How do you get it? And I doubt you've ever killed the Kalphite Queen. I don't think anyone has killed it 1 million times...

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

...i am totally speechless...

...this has got to be the worst idea since new f2p stuff...

...no scratch that...

...this is worse...

happyham1.png

^FINALLY HIT 200 QUEST POINTS THANKS TO LUNAR DIPLOMACY!!!!!^

yow90.gif

Uh...NO!!! Real life money? Boy, if Jagex sees this you could get banned. :notalk:

Also, WHY CAN'T PEOPLE UNDERSTAND TO PUT AN ACTUAL TOPIC IN THEIR TITLE?! NOT "LOOK!!!"

Rcty