Crafting level

Sandit2

Either do clay and pottery

or

kill cows, tan the hides, and do leather until level 10.

then

pick flax and spin the flax into bowstrings.

2bcacd2197.png

"America will never seek a permission slip to defend the security of our people."

-George W. Bush

Yeah, totally. Making pottery is a very fast way to level up at the lower levels of crafting. Much faster than cowhide. You could probably make it to level 20 crafting in half a day (say 2-3 hours, maybe less). Thats how I started. Mine a bunch of clay from the SW Varrock mine and bank. Then get it wet by the other bank. I used 4 buckets when wetting my clay, it goes much faster cause all the buckets fill at once. Then just make pottery and fire it in the Barbarian village. The pottery stuff is just to the south when you enter the Barb village from Varrock. When you get level 20, you can craft silver and such.

BTW: this is just my simple f2p experience talking.

Yeah, totally. Making pottery is a very fast way to level up at the lower levels of crafting. Much faster than cowhide. You could probably make it to level 20 crafting in half a day (say 2-3 hours, maybe less). Thats how I started. Mine a bunch of clay from the SW Varrock mine and bank. Then get it wet by the other bank. I used 4 buckets when wetting my clay, it goes much faster cause all the buckets fill at once. Then just make pottery and fire it in the Barbarian village. The pottery stuff is just to the south when you enter the Barb village from Varrock. When you get level 20, you can craft silver and such.

BTW: this is just my simple f2p experience talking.

This is exactly how I leveled early on, and it works great, only I'd change one thing.

Use edgeville bank, there's a well right next to it, like 10 steps from bank. And yes, i recommend 4-8 buckets, it goes alot faster with that ammount.

Ethiery.gif

A man who doesn't read, is no smarter than a man who can't read.

Thank you guys so very much! I just figured no one would answer my question. LOL

I have a regular lvl of 44 and that is mostly in combat and mining. I want to get my crafting level up now. I, um, get a bit bored doing the same thing all the time.

Thanks again,

sandit2

What we do in life echoes in eternity.