What about this PURE?

king_dharok

Ive thought about an ideal f2p pure who can kill everything between like combat 30 and 75, under lvl 30 is junk only, above 75 will be very hard.

These are the stats, and ill explain them:

att. 1

str. 1

def. 40

hp. 66

ranged. 77

magic. 56

prayer. 43

combat: 69

what you see here is a pure who can hit the maximum with magic, as well as a nice 13 with addy arrows.

well, as you might think: other lvl 69s can do that too, and they can even hit 10+ with melee!!

right, thats right, but i have another 2 advantages, namely prayer and hp and defence.

with 40 defence i can wear rune armor and full green d hide, which is very helpfull for ranged ( green d hide ) and to defend against mages, and full rune is good against those other combat classes, and its good to hybrid with it.

then prayer, yes, if i turn on a protection prayer, i get hit 50% less, and people who find that prayer will ruin your pure, well, i prefer add 5 combat levels and get hit 50% less, then otherwise.

and of course, hp, i have 69 combat and 66 hp, which is high for that combat lvl, its a small advantage..

in other words, my pure is a kind of a tank, with my prayer, and my 40 defence, and it can attack very well: accurate and fast 10+ with addy arrows up to 13, and nice 16s with magic if i see a player with metal armor.

WHAT I WEAR ( standard )

- full green d hide

- maple short

- addy arrows

- power ammy

- leather gloves

- coif

- a cape

- maybe fancy boots, but not sure

WHAT I HAVE IN INVENTORY:

- rune full helm

- staff of fire

- air runes

- death runes

- law rune

- wizards hat

- blue robe top

- mage ammy

- rest are swordies

This is about my pure, it is very hard for lvl 75 and under to kill me, only a team can make quick work of me..

i want to know your thoughts about this pure ( not made yet ), maybe i have forgotten something, if so, then just tell me..

or if you have other suggestions, then i like to hear

U mean 59 magic for fire blast.

I think that sounds cool.

But u should use power ammy if ranging and maging on same trip.

Dont use leather gloves, use green dragonhide vamps :P

And wear normal boots, no range and mage attack-

why dont ya all sing EBAY SONG :boohoo: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

PD: ...................... :roll: :roll: :D :-w :-k

i think my iq dropped 10 points by reading this :shock:

Umm,are you trying to kill some1 quickly or trying to turn them off by protecting with that awesome protect prayer? :roll:

The things you listed under What I Have in Inventory isnt fun to begin with:you dont need to carry all that wizard hat & blue robe top.It's not easy to switch between Mage equips & Range equips.There's not so much time,since the opponent isn't gonna wait for you.

40defense doesn't help if your a Ranger,a pure Ranger would own you even with that 40def.But your gonna protect,right?

Your hp is would be less than pures but a bit more than other rune fullers as you said.

So yea,this wouldn't be my ideal pure.Its way better to have stats like:

Attack:40

Strength:70+

Defense:1

HP:??

Range:77+ or so

Magic:59

Prayer:1

Ranging primararily then switching to 2h to finish.

Just my opinions on this matter,obviously don't have to do what I said if you don't want to.

scarsrl0.jpg

Thanks to WithTheQuickness for the sig!

a lvl 69 (no pure) can have 56 str, att, def, hp and pray, 50 ranged and 59 mage. If he's using full rune, he has a great range def, and with 56 paryer point he can also use protect from mage, with the adition that he has more free space for anchovy pizas, he has the ventage.

"hasta la victoria siempre."

Beated Monkey madness lvl76.

Beated haunted mine at lvl 77.

cmb +75 and total +930 all stats +46 before p2p.

Al f2p stats +50 (15/02/08)

Umm,are you trying to kill some1 quickly or trying to turn them off by protecting with that awesome protect prayer? :roll:

The things you listed under What I Have in Inventory isnt fun to begin with:you dont need to carry all that wizard hat & blue robe top.It's not easy to switch between Mage equips & Range equips.There's not so much time,since the opponent isn't gonna wait for you.

40defense doesn't help if your a Ranger,a pure Ranger would own you even with that 40def.But your gonna protect,right?

Your hp is would be less than pures but a bit more than other rune fullers as you said.

So yea,this wouldn't be my ideal pure.Its way better to have stats like:

Attack:40

Strength:70+

Defense:1

HP:??

Range:77+ or so

Magic:59

Prayer:1

Ranging primararily then switching to 2h to finish.

Just my opinions on this matter,obviously don't have to do what I said if you don't want to.

yes but the problem is: if you have 1 defence, then you will be hit very much and often bij a meleer.

and if you can wear full d hide and full rune and you can protect, you are something like a tank, so you wont get hit often.

you prefer an offensive guy, but i also want a little bit defence ( whatever you call full rune and prayer a little bit defence )

I just want to know how you were able to wear full rune, and d hide with only 1 str when Dragon Slayer gives you 18k str xp.

Iso

I see 3 huges flaws in that pure, and what he stated is one of them.

The+Team.png

i'm sure people want to flame my post for some reason, but thats life i guess? No it isn't life *hopes people look outside the window,* go "flame" people out there, you get a nice supprise :XD: < like no teeth.