Silver24-7 [99 mage and cooking ACHIEVED :D:D:D !!!!!]

hehe lucky friend do you have there, and hey, you look pretty HAWT in that helm \'

I guess you are in the plane atm?

when I read you screwed your phone with your charger I almost fell out of my chair :-# . I found it pretty amusing... :roll: .

hope it wont hapen to me anytime

In the other thread you linked, I saw you lost your d legs, wanna buy them? I got a few pairs for sale \' .

Cent

219365.png

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grats on 98 cooking, where's ma pic ? :P

~Cent (notice the ~ distingueshes the real one from the fake one :lol: )

CentriX_2.png

modashpatienceskilldm3.png

Dragon Drops : Axe, Shield Left Half

Dk drops : Axe, Zerker (X3)

Barrow drops : Torag Plate (X3), Ahrim Robeskirt, Dharok Legs

GWD drops : Sara Sword, Bandos Tassets, Zammy Spear

Grats on 98 cooking, where's ma pic ? :P

~Cent (notice the ~ distingueshes the real one from the fake one :lol: )

LOL!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

how funny, well everybody know that if you put a stupid ~-like thingy in your ante-sig you are a fake, you see that in every fake screenshot. :shame:

Cent :wink:

219365.png

CentriX_2 and centris are at each others throats about a ~ and a -.

oh there will be blood :ohnoes: .

how did you break your phone? did you throw it at the wall once you found your friend made 79m in about an hour? :-s

1004.png

Wow, watching this thread is better than pro wrestling! =D>

This thread is probably better than pro wrestling because the fights here are real (And the boobs).

CentriX_2 and centris are at each others throats about a ~ and a -.

oh there will be blood :ohnoes: .

how did you break your phone? did you throw it at the wall once you found your friend made 79m in about an hour? :-s

Charged it with a home made charger :oops:

The truth is it actually worked fine until my little brother started touching the voltage switch, charging your phone with 12V instead of the usual 5V doesn't exactly give it more power or anything :S

Still working on fixing it, new phone would cost me 50ÃÆââââ¬Ã¡Ãâì

Sorry about pics but I was in a rush packing and arraging stuff for rooms and university applications, and now I'm in holland and the pics are in Spain so I'm srry but you'll have to wait a bit to see it :(

...Silver2-7

p.s. just so you all know, the real men sign with ... ;)

litle brothers.. :notalk: . I have the same problem :-w

Hope you can fix your phone, I have a phone for 45 euro, so if you are interested... (JK, I have a spare phone, but I keep it with me for ocasions like yours :wink: . sorry)

That's a pitty, too bad your pics are in Spain... :(

...Cent (notice the ... :P )

219365.png

Silver.... how old is your lil brother? and what shows does he watch? :XD:

If he watches the shows where the machines need a faster recharge with more power, you should change his daily shows with the discovery channel and some national geographic magazines

be lucky you have brothers though, don't ask how many sisters I have :wall:

Silver.... how old is your lil brother? and what shows does he watch? :XD:

If he watches the shows where the machines need a faster recharge with more power, you should change his daily shows with the discovery channel and some national geographic magazines

be lucky you have brothers though, don't ask how many sisters I have :wall:

lol, how many?

Anyways, he just didn't think anything at all, just touched switches he shouldn't touch...

Anyways today I didn't play, just logged in, sold a few sharks to people in edge buying 1k ea and went to my kingdom to max approval.

Today I ordered Harry Potter 7 :o going to be delivered to my door on the 21st :) And tomorrow I'l be going for a helicopter fight here in the area :) should be great fun!!!

That's about it, I'm off to bed because I have to get out early tomorrow.

Cya,

...Silver

p.s. way to go cent and beaten as well ^^ even though I'm afraid I do not love you as well :ohnoes:

Heya'll

thnx for posting :S

Anyways today I didnt do much, just get max favor again. Do 1 farming round, all tree allotment and special patches, got 68 farm :) and I smelted around 300 addy bars, going to turn those into bolts most likely :P

Ohw and then a friend sent me this:

forumbx5.png

:XD: :XD: :XD: :XD:

And that made my day XDXDXD Even though I know it isn't real of course, still made my day :P

That's about it, helicopter flightwas great :) funny to see all those houses from so close above.

Tomorrow I'll be busy calling phonecompanies tu desimlock my grandpas phone and the universities to LET ME IN lol :P

Cya

...Silver24-7

Heya'll

thnx for posting :S

Anyways today I didnt do much, just get max favor again. Do 1 farming round, all tree allotment and special patches, got 68 farm :) and I smelted around 300 addy bars, going to turn those into bolts most likely :P

forumbx5.png

:XD: :XD: :XD: :XD:

And that made my day XDXDXD Even though I know it isn't real of course, still made my day :P

That's about it, helicopter flightwas great :) funny to see all those houses from so close above.

Tomorrow I'll be busy calling phonecompanies tu desimlock my grandpas phone and the universities to LET ME IN lol :P

Cya

...Silver24-7

.....XD

[hide]

Heya'll

thnx for posting

Anyways today I didnt do much, just get max favor again. Do 1 farming round, all tree allotment and special patches, got 68 farm and I smelted around 300 addy bars, going to turn those into bolts most likely

forumbx5.png

And that made my day XDXDXD Even though I know it isn't real of course, still made my day

That's about it, helicopter flightwas great funny to see all those houses from so close above.

Tomorrow I'll be busy calling phonecompanies tu desimlock my grandpas phone and the universities to LET ME IN lol

Cya

...Silver24-7

[/hide]

:!: :shock: :XD: :XD: :XD: :XD: :XD: :XD: :XD:

1004.png

This thread is probably better than pro wrestling because the fights here are real (And the boobs).

Heya, jus a little bump :P

Didn't do anything at all except for logging in past night doing 2 days of favor at my castle.

Then I went to edge and kped with my santa and I actually got close to losing it :uhh: Adrenaline right before going to sleep...yay #-o

Anyways flying back to spain tomorrow, IB-Groep ARE IDIOTS (hope none of them is hear to read this from me :oops: ) But seriously, I'm not getting the results from the lottery within 2 weeks from now while they shouldve been shown to me 4 DAYS AGO !!!!

Anyways nothing I can do for them in Holland atm so I'm going back to barcelona for these 2 weeks and then et back here and see if I can finally start looking for a room. :S

cya

...Silver24-7

O.o Sorry, I forgot to post :oops: :oops: ...

lol when im at the RSOF I lose brain cells every second =P~ .

geez how funny is that :XD: :XD: . uhm, I think I know why IB-Groep is so slow: Its a dutch company, always slow =; .

I have experiences with that too. [bureaucratie]

Hope you can get into the University, what are you going to do for a year if you don't get in? I hope not play RuneScape all day and screw your life..

...Cent

219365.png

Come back to my neighbour country :P

Spam Spam Spam Spam

~Cent

Ps: Hi ...Cent

CentriX_2.png

modashpatienceskilldm3.png

Dragon Drops : Axe, Shield Left Half

Dk drops : Axe, Zerker (X3)

Barrow drops : Torag Plate (X3), Ahrim Robeskirt, Dharok Legs

GWD drops : Sara Sword, Bandos Tassets, Zammy Spear

Come back to my neighbour country :P

Spam Spam Spam Spam

~Cent

Ps: Hi ...Cent

Just did :D

No more sense in being in Holland with IB-JUNK so I came back :P

Been smelting a few more mith and addy bars with the coal I got from my kingdom for now :)

...Silver

Heya,

just smelted a bit more mith, smithed mith plates, alched them, then went for a farming round (planted my first palm trees now that I'm 68 farming :D) and got like 40K xp then I was done for the day and logged out :P

Tomorrow I might do a small farming round especially to get my herbs and later in the evening or the day after another big one planting more palms :D

I REALLY NEED PAPAYAS (to let the farmers look after my palm trees)

PLEASE If you have some papayas laying around in your bank think of donating them to me :pray:

Same goes for yew roots if you have a bunch that u don't use (but these aren't that important because I use them for herblore.)

that's about it :P

...Silver

phr33 oopd@t3 pl0x??

we should totally do *enter runescape related activity here* id totally own you in that.

by the way do you need pre-nature amys? ill give you one i got like 4 of em and im using only one (can only have one nature amy didnt know that when i bought em <.< ) they help w/ herb growing because when you rub it it tells you if it diseased and if its ready for picking. really usefull... i could sell you one really cheap because im debating if i should drop them or not so better to sell you one than to drop eh?

1004.png

phr33 oopd@t3 pl0x??

we should totally do *enter runescape related activity here* id totally own you in that.

by the way do you need pre-nature amys? ill give you one i got like 4 of em and im using only one (can only have one nature amy didnt know that when i bought em <.< ) they help w/ herb growing because when you rub it it tells you if it diseased and if its ready for picking. really usefull... i could sell you one really cheap because im debating if i should drop them or not so better to sell you one than to drop eh?

Just gimme one for free instead of dropping :)

I don't know how I will use these because my farmers look after my trees and my herbs aren't that valuable to me to look after thm through the ammy all the time, but I'll try it out for a while.

on rs, didn't play for about 3-4 days, except for managing my kingdom and logging back out :P

Have dutch visitors over and we had plenty of things to do around barcelona ^^

really tired atm didn't have much sleep during the last few nights :P so g'night

...Silver24-7

Finally I update this blog again :P

Once again while I'm tired and headed for bed.

Anyways I managed to buy my 6th santa today after selling the last cooked sharks and some other things I had laying around in my bank. I am now done stocking up small rares for the rise I am expecting to come.

Therefore I don't really know what to do now :S Probably going to finish off on my all skills 70+ goal at last =0 only 4 thieving lvls to finish the goal as it was originally set and then 15 more hunting lvls to finish what the goal pretty much automatically turned into with the hunter update :P

Then.... I want to get rid of the smithable stuff in my bank, 1500 mith ore which my kingdom is now supplying with the necessary coal to smelt. After smithing 1500 mith bars into plates or bolts or whatever I'm planning on using goldbars to get my smith to the 2nd lvl afterwards and leave it there for a while, don't want to spend all the money I just earned in the last 2 weeks :P

apart from all that, I'll also be pretty busy, just got my hands onto Harry Potter 7 which'll be read within a day or 2 probably XD but more importantly I have to once again attend to stuff at Universities to arrange my future there...

That's about it for now, I'm off to bed, which I'll have to leave in less then 5 hours =(

G'night

...Silver24-7