new skill summoning

how about summoning this isnt what you are thinking *example* oh hey i can summon a dragon to fight with me against a Kqueen. no you summon creatures to fight aginst like chickins and rats and zombies so its kinda dangerous to use u might die from the creature you summon and you dont gain exp in it you have to find books to gain lvls *ex* rat book gain 50exp summoning lose book it would be kina hard core so i dont know plz don just veiw plz replie i want to hear what you think

i am adamite man

Not a skill, PART OF THE MAGIC SKILL. I DONT KNOW WHY YOU PEOPLE DON'T GET IT WILL BE A PART OF THE DAMN MAGIC SKILL!!!!

Phew, got that off my chest. :oops:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Yes part of the magic skill, perhaps a new spell book too? And does it have to be just monsters that we could summon. I wouldnt mind summoning something basic like a tinkerbox from a bank as well or something.

Retired 8th October 2007 | 99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | Owner of a Red Mask and 2 Santa Hats |

ok makes more sense as part of a magic skill but what a bot the runes needed new rune (like we need more) but thank you for posting ill keep that in mind its not a bad idea

Excuse me but when you do lunar diplomacy... you get a new rune... so maybe summoning will be in the lunar or anciet spellbooks (dont matter to me since i have both)

happyham1.png

^FINALLY HIT 200 QUEST POINTS THANKS TO LUNAR DIPLOMACY!!!!!^

yow90.gif

Yes part of the magic skill, perhaps a new spell book too? And does it have to be just monsters that we could summon. I wouldnt mind summoning something basic like a tinkerbox from a bank as well or something.

same thing as i just said... we just got summoning in a new spellbook (lunar)... it would just be to confusing switchin in between 4 spellbooks (i already have trouble switchin between the 3 we have)

happyham1.png

yow90.gif

They have already made the summoning...The lunar spellbook...

This spellbook is not the traditional kind of summoning. Instead of summing monsters, you get your magic skill to do some tasks for you (eg. cooking pies) as well as doing other tasks. So dont hope for a summoning skill because Jagex's version of it is already out...sorry

This spellbook is not the traditional kind of summoning. Instead of summing monsters, you get your magic skill to do some tasks for you (eg. cooking pies) as well as doing other tasks. So dont hope for a summoning skill because Jagex's version of it is already out...sorry

AMEN!!! someone finally fit what i was tryin to say into a short paragraph!!!

but i feel stupid cuz thats what i was tryin to say and u just said it a lot more clearly then me...

happyham1.png

yow90.gif

No. Until I hear it from Jagex, Ill just sit here and laugh at your terrible version of what summoning is. I mean by your logic, wind strike is a "summoning spell", seeing as youre using your magic skill to kill monsters for you.

:roll:

(Nowhere has Jagex stated this as summoning, so youre doing nothing more then spreading false rumors.)

No. Until I hear it from Jagex, Ill just sit here and laugh at your terrible version of what summoning is. I mean by your logic, wind strike is a "summoning spell", seeing as youre using your magic skill to kill monsters for you.

(Nowhere has Jagex stated this as summoning, so youre doing nothing more then spreading false rumors.)

wow that made less since than a biscuit in a windstorm! Of course Jagex hasnt "officially" called it summoning, but then again, does it matter? We dont have an actual summoning spell yet but this is the closest we've got

happyham1.png

yow90.gif

wow that made less since than a biscuit windstorm! Of course Jagex hasnt "officially" called it summoning, but then again, does it matter? We dont have an actual summoning spell yet but this is the closest we've got

Its just as close as my example, wind strike. Any magic spell on the list carries out a task, thus meaning theyre all summoning spells.

By the way, if youre going to talk about "making sense", it's best to use a spell checker. I nearly soiled my pants, laughing so hard at the irony found in your reply.

Cleaned thread of off topic posts. Everyone would do well to remember to stay on topic and that typing a whole post in caps is not acceptable.

tallest.jpeg

571st to 99 Fm Nov. 4 '06 - 315th to 99 Crafting Mar. 3 '07 - 3410th to 99 Fishing Sept. 18 '07

26378th to 99 Cooking Oct. 16 '07 -.- 99 Thieving Dec. 29 '07 - 1343rd to 99 Farming June 5 '08

1807th to 99 Agility Nov. 8 '08 - 3094th to 99 Smithing Feb. 14 '09

2012 total - 91 combat