A few questions.

Be as accurate as possible answers like "1. Yes 2. No 3. Because you sucks...." aren't what I call good answers. I want good ones. Thank you.

1. In Duellling Area if you are wearing ring of life would the effect count as auto-forfeit? If so or not, why?

2. What's the drop diffrence between Tyras Guards and Greater Demons?

3. If you're teleblocked can random events still teleport you away if you're ignoring them or teleporting you to the special Random Event places? (Like Mysterious Old Man's Quiz)

4. Is mithril scimitar and steel platebody the only items worth hi-alchemying optainable during the "Odd One Out" quiz?

5. Elf Archers(are elf warriors for some odd reason) drop sharks but are on so high level, how do they do that?

6. Why is junk hatchet worth millions? (dragon hatchet, about same stats as rune sword)

7. Do you think the mysterious old man hates runecrafting since he gives out these cosmic talismen?

8. Is the Karil's special useful? I mean, who the hell needs agility to win battle anyway?

9. -----

Forget about answering this question. I got confused since fairy rings and lunar spells did came out few weeks between.

10. If you're teleblocked can you still use the wilderness portals?

11. How can that white knight in the park sit there all day long?

Some might be worthless a lot of them make sense to please answer me ASAP. Thank you.

6. Because people scream out for "Dragon" items.

7. No, he goes to the Abyss and kills the creatures. Good hoby of his.

11. He likes to look at the Farmer lady o.O

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

1) no, you get a popup in your chat that says "yuo can not teleport in the dueling arena"

2)Dont know

3)i believe you can still be teleported with them, but i would have to check on that, for now, dont know.

4)dont know what you mean by this question.

5)cant understand what you are asking...

6)you have to kill a king dagg, which is really hard.

7)...sure, whatever you want to think... maybe he just likes giving out cosmic talsimans?

8)if you hit specials in the wild and they have 99 agility, while you have 50, teir agility is lowered, making it harder for them to get their energy abck up, which could get them killed with you firing crossbow bolts at their back.

9)dont know

10)he is old. he needs to rest his aching body :P

polarbeardaveyz9.png

6. Because it is a relitivly rare item, it is the same reason that Party Hats, although completly useless, are worth so much. When you get one you can then brag about it, making you e-cool 8-)

I think it is pointless to buy one though. Atleast phats will rise in price, wheras the Hachet will drop in price

7. Lol...

8. Not as far as I can see, I mean honestly, why give some of the Barrows armour awsome specials and others completly pointless ones :?

9 & 10. I doubt it very much, but am not positive

11. He desperatly wants to be a mime, therefore he thinks that if he sits completly still for long enough, the mime will train him as his apprentice...

I_Xpk3r_I: Future Mayhem Maker

Thread, Tuna, Coins, Steel Axe, Steel Battle Axe, Steel 2 Handed Sword, Gems, Gold Bars, Chaos Runes (15), Fire Runes (35-75), Death Runes (5), Mithril Kite Shield, Adamantite Plate Legs, Rune Full Helmet, and Rune Medium Helmet.

TYRAS GAURD

Adamant platebody Adamant platelegs Chaos runes (15) Chaos talisman Clue scroll (level 3) Coins Death runes (5) Dragon Shield Left Half Dragon spear Fire runes (75) Half of a Key Iron platebody

Gold bar Mithril kiteshield Nature talisman Rune chainbody

Rune full helmet (Rare) Rune javelin (5) Rune mace Rune scimitar

Rune spear Steel 2h sword Steel axe (hatchet) Steel battleaxe

Steel scimitar Thread (10) Tuna Uncut Gems

GREATER DEMONS

They both drop: thread, tuna, coins, steel axe, the whole half key-gem-half shield-line, steel battle axe, steel 2 hander, gold bar, chaos rune, Fire Runes (Greaters drop more tho), Death runes, Mithmith kites, addy pl8 legs, and rune full helms

Only Tyras Guard Drops: Rune 1/2 Hell

Only Greaters Drop: Addy pl8s, chaos tally, Clue (3), Drag Spears, Iron Pl8s, nat tallies, rune chainies, rune javvys, rune maces, rune scimitars, and rune spears

My Questions : Why did you need to know? -AND- What was question 9? I'm curious.

We don't rebel to sell it just suits us well, we're the bright young things.

I'm serious. I don't want fake drops like iron platebody or rune chainbody. :shame:

That was serious. I got their drops offa website, copied and pasted, then I compared them. I typed what I saw.

I'm serious. I don't want fake drops like iron platebody or rune chainbody. :shame:

That was serious. I got their drops offa website, copied and pasted, then I compared them. I typed what I saw.

You shouldn't have done that. Fansites aren't always corrected. Some fansites just take any info they find and put it in bestiaty without even confirming it. Have you thought about that?

You shouldn't have done that. Fansites aren't always corrected. Some fansites just take any info they find and put it in bestiaty without even confirming it. Have you thought about that?

Well you wanted an answer so I gave you the best one I could.

If you want a better answer I suggest you keep a drop log of 1k tyras guards and 1k greaters, then compare them.