Jump to content

Interactive Map: Fairy Rings Network


Recommended Posts

  • 1 month later...

You need to update the map, the map was changed.

 

 

 

[pokemama edit 9/28: the Tip.It world map is currently being revised, and it's a very VERY big project that will take time. In the meantime, we wanted to provide a map so that users could plan their travel using the fairy rings. If a guide is usable as it is, please be understanding. We don't get paid to work here - we are volunteers who work on this website in our spare time.]

Crystal Armoury

crystalpbodyod6.gifcrystalpskirtoe4.gifcrystalmhelmsi7.gifcrystalscimycw4.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

theres a fairy ring that is not shown in the fairy ring map, is placed south from the allotment patch in morytania, just a few steps, is useful for gardeners since this enables fairy ring users to travel to bank quickly and go to other places whith fairy rings

 

 

 

the combination is not showed in tip it fairy ring network, neither in runescape fairy ring guide, maybe a combination exist to get there, that no one has tried before, for now, it only serves as a quick way to zanaris

Link to comment
Share on other sites

theres a fairy ring that is not shown in the fairy ring map, is placed south from the allotment patch in morytania, just a few steps, is useful for gardeners since this enables fairy ring users to travel to bank quickly and go to other places whith fairy rings

 

 

 

the combination is not showed in tip it fairy ring network, neither in runescape fairy ring guide, maybe a combination exist to get there, that no one has tried before, for now, it only serves as a quick way to zanaris

 

 

 

There is no code for it. That's why it isn't on the map.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

In the quest, there was a special series of coordinates that had to be dialed to get to the Queen's hiding place.

 

 

 

It's been speculated that such a series may be needed to get to this one, as well. If you check the Jagex knowledge base article, they tried to imply that either (a) more locations would be added later, or (B) there were non-obvious locations.

 

 

 

It's kinda hard to add this one as we don't know how to tell people to get there. We can look at adding it as a "departure only" spot in the text of the Getting Around Guide, and possibly the map page text, I guess.

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

some extra information fro the fairy ring map. the abbys teleport does not skull youor drain your prayer,so it is good for fighting abbysal beings to get rune bags and other drops. but good food, weapons, armour and teleoprt runes are recomended, becausethe drops of bags are infrequent, at best.

 

Also, in the enchanted vally, you are not attacked by an *army* of tree spirits. there is only one. if you want to fight tree spirits, for any reason, then it is usefull, because you will always get one tree spirit.

 

Edit: moved from the miscellanious section.

A new study shows that 98% of teenagers listen to emo music. The other 2% have stayed straight gangster. 0% still listen to rock, but -4% of people listen to classical... wait, I'm a negative percentage..?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

If you enter BJR into the fairy rings, you get teleported into the kingdom from the holy grail quest. I'm pretty sure that this is not located in your guide.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[pokemama edit 11/10: BJR is shown on the northwest corner of Karamja, althought technically that is the "whistle" entrance to the Fisher King realm and not exactly where the fairy ring takes you. Thanks though for wanting to help - we might add it to our "extradimensional" list to be thorough.]

"Nobody cheers for Goliath"

~Wilt Chamberlain~

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

There is a fairy ring with the coordinates of AKQ that turns up near the entrance to fishing colony, useful for hunters for quick acess to falconry like I'm using it for

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[pokemama 11/30: thanks, yes lol - the new fairy rings for piscatoris and polar (DKS) hunting areas are on our list of "things to do" and hopefully will be added VERY soon.]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[pokemama 27 Jan 2007: all information to date has been added to the page text - the map itself still requires updating.]

mini193.png

Doing a little bit of everything

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.