i got banned...

upsilon5

ok so the reason i got banned was because some low lvled guy was saying he was giving away an account.of couse i didnt belive him so i said what was the password. so he ran off yelling scammer and a couple of days later (now) i get banned. i completely regret doing this and have made an appeal . do you think i might get my account back...

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

********: oh ****

********: me

********: no noob

********: hhahaha

********: ty

********: but that aint much

********: **** probe

********: im gonna probe this guys hole

********: anyone want my level 81 main account?

********: noone?

upsilon5: nty

********: ok

********: level 57

upsilon5: what

********: do u wan me level 81 main

upsilon5: no thanks

********: im giving it away

upsilon5: ok wahts then pass

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

theirs the evidence

My friend did a simular thing. Some guy was selling an account so he reported him. He then asked him for the name of the account he was selling so he could report that too. He got banned for trying to do good. Jagex is way too ban happy nowadays.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

what everyone should try to do is just report the abuse and leave it at that. if you dont wanna risk getting banned, dont say anything to the person at all, just report them. that way you have no way of getting in trouble.

Nobody can control his own life. The best you can do is chose to fill the roles given to you with good people, people who love you.

Well they banned you for a reason, you asked someone their pass, what do you expect?

The+Team.png

i'm sure people want to flame my post for some reason, but thats life i guess? No it isn't life *hopes people look outside the window,* go "flame" people out there, you get a nice supprise :XD: < like no teeth.

Hm, you're right ^

If you see someone selling or buying accounts - report for account trading/sharing! This is extremely common and should be reported ASAP.

Whatever you do - do not ask for anybody's password! This violates rule 3 - of password scamming and it is a serious one.

Legend%20Gaara.jpeg

Legendary F2P Skiller

If runescape saw what both people said then if you get banned..that guy gets banned... but it should NOT be a perm. ban for asking "whats the pass".. Probably a 3 day ban and 1-2 black marks.

my account (lvl 80) got locked because apparently someone else knew my pass (obsered i know) and it got locked for 2 months, just keep tryin and train your noob (i hate that word) account til u get it back, what i did

MMORPG - Many Men Online Role Playing Girls - LOL, but how true?

Oh and none of the people you see online saying "looking for bf" are girls. Statistics I make up don't lie. - HA!

Retired - 19:37 - 25th feb 2007

Officially back - 19:19 - 16th april 2007

Ive quit enough times to quit again and be garunteed im guna be bribed back, totally worth it ;) until next month anyway

Breaking rule doesn't help anything.

As in real life, murder a murderer wouldn't help at all. You would get death punishmennt for it.

I think you should get your account back since that scammer didn't only break rule number 6 he also broke rule number 7 which is AWAY more serious. It is as terrible as being framed for crime you didn't commit and have 15 years jail for that crime.

I really think you should get your account bank. That guy really tricked you to break that rule. Rule #7 he broke.

As in real life, murder a murderer wouldn't help at all. You would get death punishmennt for it.

Not if you live in Canada :lol:

Hmm, that makes me think, are any cities of USA that doesn't do death punishmennt?

I know Texas has the strictest punishmennts of all US.

Anyway back to topic, don't try to pm Jagex about this ban since you will get auto message.

I think you should get your account back since that scammer didn't only break rule number 6 he also broke rule number 7 which is AWAY more serious. It is as terrible as being framed for crime you didn't commit and have 15 years jail for that crime.

I really think you should get your account bank. That guy really tricked you to break that rule. Rule #7 he broke.

UR REALLY REALLY SAD FOR COMPAIRNIG A GAME TO REAL LIFE, first of all its just a game...he should get his acount back bar none,

that is all

UR REALLY REALLY SAD FOR COMPAIRNIG A GAME TO REAL LIFE, first of all its just a game...he should get his acount back bar none,

that is all

No, I don't think that is all. There is NO reason to ask for a password in the game. So what if the guy wasn't serious, what would having him say the password have accomplished? Nothing, he didn't need him to say the password to report him, he had already claimed he was giving the account away. Report him and move on.

If Jagex ever made a perfect update, there would be players complaining about nothing to complain about.

[hide=My Stats]Jake_Corsair.png[/hide]

Not if you live in Canada :lol:

Hmm, that makes me think, are any cities of USA that doesn't do death punishmennt?

I know Texas has the strictest punishmennts of all US.

Anyway back to topic, don't try to pm Jagex about this ban since you will get auto message.

Uhh...when did Texas become a city :lol:

But I think that Jagex has gone extremely ban happy and doesn't really pay attention to their own evidence. If that other guy didn't get banned, Jagex needs to watch a lil bit closer at evidence :?

ssigoy4.gif

There are 10 types of people in the world - those that understand binary and those that don't!