need best smithing exp! at level 55 smith

bigcheese

People would be more than glad to stop viewing and start helping if you posted this in the proper place. Moving this to Help & Advice.

tallest.jpeg

571st to 99 Fm Nov. 4 '06 - 315th to 99 Crafting Mar. 3 '07 - 3410th to 99 Fishing Sept. 18 '07

26378th to 99 Cooking Oct. 16 '07 -.- 99 Thieving Dec. 29 '07 - 1343rd to 99 Farming June 5 '08

1807th to 99 Agility Nov. 8 '08 - 3094th to 99 Smithing Feb. 14 '09

2012 total - 91 combat

check the calc.... or do you want me to find that for you?

MMORPG - Many Men Online Role Playing Girls - LOL, but how true?

Oh and none of the people you see online saying "looking for bf" are girls. Statistics I make up don't lie. - HA!

Retired - 19:37 - 25th feb 2007

Officially back - 19:19 - 16th april 2007

Ive quit enough times to quit again and be garunteed im guna be bribed back, totally worth it ;) until next month anyway

it tells you how many you need of this that and the other, so use the calc and do the one with the lowest amount of things to do.... or shal i make a calc tutorial -.-

MMORPG - Many Men Online Role Playing Girls - LOL, but how true?

Oh and none of the people you see online saying "looking for bf" are girls. Statistics I make up don't lie. - HA!

Retired - 19:37 - 25th feb 2007

Officially back - 19:19 - 16th april 2007

Ive quit enough times to quit again and be garunteed im guna be bribed back, totally worth it ;) until next month anyway

if you want the absolute fastest way to get exp at your level, buy tons of steel bars on the forums and make them into plates

at your level, this is actually faster than buying tons of mith bars and making them into scimmies, since with steel plates, you gain 187.5 exp per hammering action, while with mith scimmies, you only gain 100 exp per hammering action

Fear the frog reaper. Hypercubes make the frog reaper happy ^_^

easyclickfe5.jpg

Or else I shall feast upon your soul!!! :twisted:

i know.. i need the fastest idiot not the least amount

Idiot! The lowest means less to do(faster), so Unfortunately, You are the idiot. :lol:

unfortunatly u are the idiot, the less...usually take longer to mine thus in the big scheme of it all takes longer....

that is all

well if you a member and can make c balls usually people hire others to make cannonballs. its free to gain exp. or even buy the steel bars yourself. make some ok profit at the end to go with some FAIR amount of exp.

~lvl 60 smith lol

16ar2vr-1.jpg

rebsigforrsr7xr.jpg

like it was said, buying steel bars and smithing them into steel plates is the fastest you can get at your level, any other methods are slower than this (if you are member, smelthing gold ores with goldsmith gaunts is a second if not third)

this is assuming you have the cash

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Firstly, you shouldn't expect tons of replies in 10 minutes. These forums don't move that fast. Its better not to bump your own posts, as people look for posts with no replies to answer.

Secondly, don't call people idiot when they are giving you advice.

Thirdly, do what everyone else says and smith steel bars into plates.

runemsanta,ishepp.gif

89/99 farming