Merching for NOOBS!!! (like me)

yttrium88

I am f2p, soon to switch to p2p, and I would like to get some experience at merching things. I was wondering if it is possible to merch anything with 50k as the initial capital (that's all I want to risk at this point).

I am a total noob at merching, so please give me suggestions for little things, that my small noob brain will be able to comprehend. :wink:

2 small questions: do you find it enjoyable to keep track of numbers and price changes? Do you enjoy to spend your game time to meet up with strangers?

I know that for myself the answer to both the above questions is NO! and because of that, I am a lousy merchant. Unless you honestly can answer yes, I suggest you spend your time doing whatever you enjoy :) (I dont mean for you to answer the questions here, but think about it).

Please think before you ask a question. If you ask the right question, its much more likely you get the answer you are looking for :)

Gugge.png

Moly.png

It is possible to merchant with 50k, yes, theres dragon bones, cannonballs, all kinds of stuff, but merchanting with 50k, is worthless and pointless, seeing as you will barely make profit, and in the time you spend merchanting with such a LOW amount, you couldve made 2-5x more runecrafting natures or something constructive.

as a selw proclaimed obsessive merchant ill give you a few pointers and facts:

1. mostly merchanting is a full time affair and can be very boring at times

2. merchanting can be hard, unless you have a natural gift for it its someting you should probarbly only be a part time merchant

3. standing in fally park on world two shouting out your wares for possibly hours between sales isnt the most confidence building thing you can do, but stick with it and you will get a sale

4. merchants need good memory, and often good multiplication skills. hings youll need to know are the (up to date) prices of all the items you are selling (or buying) on both free and members worlds all the different areas that items are sold in

5. a startup cost is required technicallty this can be any ammount but the higher the input the higher the out put

6. beware of scammers and switchers etc . its been said before but ill say it again allways check the second screen. the more you trade the more likely it is some one will try and scam you

thats all i can think off right now so, ciao

The great NOOB-TIONARY has Return-ed!

hara's fight for lvl 85 mining currently at 70!