We Have Wands Now? Mods getting wet?

Kalbatorix

I was reading a price guide on zybez.net i think it was and it said that there are wands now. Is this true? And if so what do wands do? Also I saw a screenshot that mods were in the fountain in varok i think it was can somebody explain this to me

kalbatorixfull0ug4rn.jpg

Seling 45548 Airs PM if u want to buy some!

About wands - http://www.tip.it/runescape/?page=mage_ ... .htm#items

They were introduced with the Mage Training area.

Don't know about mods walking on water personally.

If Jagex ever made a perfect update, there would be players complaining about nothing to complain about.

[hide=My Stats]Jake_Corsair.png[/hide]

I was reading a price guide on zybez.net i think it was and it said that there are wands now. Is this true? And if so what do wands do? Also I saw a screenshot that mods were in the fountain in varok i think it was can somebody explain this to me

Wands are reward from the mage arena, they provide nothing but mage attack bonus.

Mods are gods in the game, they can do anything they desire themselves (provided its not barraging the entire server Durial style, or giving an entire economy to a lv 3).

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

accually thats not quite true jmods cant spawn their own junk ... its cheating scum who have private servers can spawn junk ... its illigal to have a private server or go on someone elses so dont even try ...

xaulinmonk54.jpeg

[^^Thanks Go To Runemetsa For Most Sigs]

Lol imagine seeing one 1 Hit KO'ing TzTokJad :lol: . Poor Jad would be crying through severe loss of pride and dignity!

They wouldn't need to, they can spawn their own fire capes.

In the fight pits minigame section of the KB a Jmod is killing it without prayer. :lol:

And yes they can spawn any item they like, I mean, if you made a game you would know how to give yourself advantages.

1z2zrwo.jpg

accually thats not quite true jmods cant spawn their own junk ... its cheating scum who have private servers can spawn junk ... its illigal to have a private server or go on someone elses so dont even try ...

THere was a vid somewhee with a jmod on a private server, I can't seem to find it right now, but it's out there

THere was a vid somewhee with a jmod on a private server, I can't seem to find it right now, but it's out there

sorry but on the private servers they can spawn even anything even a silver or a gold crown ..... (next to there name)

xaulinmonk54.jpeg

[^^Thanks Go To Runemetsa For Most Sigs]

dude, mods can spawn any item they please, i saw a mod out at green dragons (jmod, forget the name) in full bronze, then he switch to full iron, steel, black, mith, addy, rune, and dragon, and then he switched around with all p hats and masks (i asked him to :o)