how to get crafting from 52 to 61

Ghost039

i can tell you 2 methods.

Number One is easy enough. mine or buy the amount of silver you need to make holy symbols (use the calculators on the main site). then just make holy symbols. they give 50 xp each so its pretty good

Number Two is a little more complex. Grab some gems and cut them. Then trade them for the same amount of uncut gems. For example, get 10 uncut rubies and cut them, then trade them for 10 uncut rubies again. Rinse, then repeat. A lot of people in f2p worlds at Falador bank trade cuts for uncuts.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

i recently got to 70 crafting from cow hides. just buy some in world 1 for around 125-150ea and u should be 60 crafting in 1 day..

PS: i got from 53 -70 crafting using 17k cowhides 60 shouldnt be hard.

Dont forget that temple building in mortton gives decent crafting exp. I have not been there for quite a while, so I dont know what world it takes place on. It used to be on world 2, but I *think* some people tried to set it up on another world.

Please think before you ask a question. If you ask the right question, its much more likely you get the answer you are looking for :)

Gugge.png

Moly.png

a good way is shilo villige gem rocks have you done that one? i didn't have to much trouble on shilo villige but what got me is "there's alot of bad things which seem to want you dead on this quest" no joke thats about theworst things on the quest in my opion just have food and ur best atk stuff if ur low lvl (not necacrly talking about atk)