Ranny's Siggy Shoppy - CLOSED

Ran_Shadow2

Hey ran, ive cancelled my order with mrX as i prefer ur work and the que is bugging me on mrx's so if i can can i order a 350k sig from u hun? ill fill out details now and u let me no okie

i want a sig like urs:

ran---newstylepixel-sig.gif

i havent seen a female one, im just curious, if u can do them :P? like "chest" so it doesnt look like a bloke?

If you can, can you do long wavey blacky/brown hair, and slightly darker skin please.

clothes: zammy armour, zammy skirt yah a skirt please 8) a zammy ammy, drag sq and an white tip staff. dark red boots, legends cape, and white guants. can i have a white p-hat also. hmm think thats it? what i reallllllly want, and im not sure if you can do it... is a cat.. stood or sat near me, i dont no if u can do this? but like a fussy cute cat, white with ginger bits please!

background: can i have same background as yours but more of a pink colour? im not that fussy just aslong as u can see its more pink please?

text: the font u've used for "ran shadow" can i have that to say mariehoney. in the bar bit can i have animated text which says 1400+ skill total then animated into 99 cooking. no quote. thanks.

thanks hun

ill pay 350k for that

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

glad to see you marie :) it would be an honour to make you a sig, it shall be finished by this time tomorrow

jesse here is ur sig:

jesse-1321-sig.gif

and ur avatar is a few pages back hehe :roll: thanks again.

edit: forgot to take out thc, 5mins :oops:

kongol if you could post all the details you want on ur sig now that would be great, thanks

I want it to have a light blue background like this one

warriorspudsigpsd.gif

I want him to have white straight hair.

Wearing rune legs, plate, scimmy, and kite. No helm or anything on head.

And put a phoenix or some other flaming bird perched on his shoulder.

Name- Kongoldragon

Says- Loyal Firebirdz Member

Thanks

Ran i would like one aswell i would like the one with the Elmo replaced with a ranger guy wearing ranger boots and a robin hood hat and full black drag with drag ammy... Also with a white goat tee and long hair :D whit hair btw... Wearing the gray sholder pad thingys lol oh also forgot the legends cape if u can... tell me the price and ill pay. Oh ya name Xoyak0 and 75+ range might update it later ;p

Retired: Xoyak0 (1500+ Skill) Banned

New Main: i R Evil PK (606)

i_r_evil_pk.png

Goal:606/1000

mariehoney-sig.gif

ta da :)

mariehoneyavatarpsd.png

:wink:

wooot! thats cute ^_^ that cat is just soooo nice 8) i love it <3 could u do a zammy ammy instead though like i asked please hun? and i did ask for zammy rune armour :? please can i have that :wink: i dotn mind waiting a day or two for that to be changed, im pretty use to waiting thanks to mrx o.O

everything else is perfect

Guest gunnerguy55

i want this 1

http://img22.exs.cx/img22/5746/ran---ne ... el-sig.gif

but put some green lines in it

font-same font as urs

text-gunnerguy55

105 combat+

80 mage+

Blacknights

edit*

and a avatar the same as ur avatar except the person i want the person with same armor but with blue phat saying Young Gun

i will buy 1 i would like ,90+ combat ,115+ skill total and 85+ ranged also "Proud member of exercitum" thank ~lottie123

EDIT: also could you put "proud daughter of tylersmommy and d d23" in my sig somewhere plz? thanks