Ranny's Siggy Shoppy - CLOSED

Ran_Shadow2

ill take 1....black drag range armour purple p hat(im poor) i have black hair and a black goatee thingy id like a black and purple and white type back ground with flashing text that goes from 70+ range to 80+ combat and in the back ground summin with my name and proud member of g o h

ill pay wat ever price is needed :lol:

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will buy one! can you make mine like one of your photoshop/pixel sigs except with just the pixel character in the middle and the rest of the sig blank?

my character would have short blond hair, black cavalier, shade robes, holy symbol of saradomin, goldsmith gaunts, boots the same color as gaunts, a full money bag in one hand, and him flipping a coin in the other, and a legends cape.

please make it not animated, i will pay 250K for it, please make it as detailed as you can because it doesnt need a background.

thank you....oh and the character is a male.

Yea i just want to know how much my sig will cost im not ordering yeat. Ok i want it to say:

Name: Cucurrumino

Stats: 82+ magic, 77+ range, 95+ combate

Clan: BlacKnights

Now i dont know if you do this but i would like the caracter to change to go with the stats. As in when mage his wepond is staff, and with range a bow and arrow one in each hand and in combate a dragon battle axe. The armor will stay the same in the caracters just the wepond will change.

Caracter: Red party hat, Dragon chain, dragon legs(as in red legs that go with the chian and shield), Dragon square shield, Dragon ammy,red boots, Red gloves, Legends cape. (wepond is explained above).

REmember i am not ordering yeat i just wnat to know how much you would charge for this sig.

Id like a sig please :P Kinda like this one:

tzigane-sig.gif

Name: Slashiroth

Message Under Name: Zeonic Force Council

Changes to character:

Armour - Full dragon (plate) like the ones you done on this sig:

jesse-1321-sig1.gif

Make the armour trimmed white without the saradomin symbol on the body, instead, a white "Zf" logo :) White partyhat...White boots and gloves, and a diamond ammy :P Leave the ammy out if you think itd look better since it might cover up the "Zf" logo.

In the bar at the bottom where for Tziganes it says 85+ mining and all that..Do the same fade in/out effect, and make it say: 85+ mining - 100+ Combat - Zf for life.

Edit the background, and animate it to make it look like a fire..But, make the flames blue with a darker blue trim :P

Depending on how long this will take you ill pay accordingly :) Have fun :wink:

i'd like one like this, but the guy should have green eyes and white hat and long [bleep]ey black hair under hat., with dragon spear instad of axe, text should say Ares

pixel-Xelnarox.gif

U cant have same background.. :wink: This one is mine :x

wuldent dream of taking your background X, i just like the guy :P

Id like a sig please :P Kinda like this one:

tzigane-sig.gif

Name: Slashiroth

Message Under Name: Zeonic Force Council

Changes to character:

Armour - Full dragon (plate) like the ones you done on this sig:

jesse-1321-sig1.gif

Make the armour trimmed white without the saradomin symbol on the body, instead, a white "Zf" logo :) White partyhat...White boots and gloves, and a diamond ammy :P Leave the ammy out if you think itd look better since it might cover up the "Zf" logo.

In the bar at the bottom where for Tziganes it says 85+ mining and all that..Do the same fade in/out effect, and make it say: 85+ mining - 100+ Combat - Zf for life.

Edit the background, and animate it to make it look like a fire..But, make the flames blue with a darker blue trim :P

Depending on how long this will take you ill pay accordingly :) Have fun :wink:

slash is a scammer! dont do it!!! AHHH

i would like a sig with an Ranger is full black hide, green boots, green top, a quivver, magic long- a bit bigger then the other bows u have on sigs,( i duno if they are long or short, they seem to small for me) robin hood hat, drag ammy. can i please also have a kitty (black one).and holding rune arrow. and in the background, can i have target practise thingys, like the ones in range guild. the rsn is Biblesh. or if you cant do the background ( wich seems highly unlikely) can you make it have lots of green and black thanks

Crikey guys thats a hell of alot of sigs to make!

I'll read thru and see what i can do today, in order of when you posted :wink: and im CLOSING SHOP until i get all of these done

Just make sure you make mines first ok :P

Action: my character standing with pink phat in full rune and with d long on a little mountain or smth and i'm nealing on my d long and i got 1 arm kinda up and showing my muscle.

Sorry but i don't really understand that, knealing on a sword?

:?

sorry my first post was a little messy, anyways i edited it, you should understand it now :wink:

herblore527pc.png