Ranny's Siggy Shoppy - CLOSED

Ran_Shadow2

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, thankyou. i have been writing kinda messy and not making any sence. so i will try to write good so you can understand me clearly.

i would like my character to be wearing full rune(RSC STYLE) so that's no showing of skin. he is also wearing a ruby ammy. and holding a r2h with both hands, about to swing it. (if thats possible).

the Runescape Name to be on this sig is 'Blade Brakor'

and Pure Plate on it.

in the background, it shall be night time, with stars and a moon( if possible) and then the rest can be filled with wilderness trees( the old dead ones) and some of them can have blood splattered on them, and arrows sticking out of some of the trees also)

sorry if i seem really bossy, and dont feel pressured if this seems like alot of work, or really time consuming due to your list of people wanting sigs.

but this sig will rock, and i cant wait to see it, ThankYou so much..

post back if this is ok

can you please just do the charcter but not the background? i will do the rest of the sig i just want the character thanks

Make sure you don't claim the whole sig as your own then..

can you please just do the charcter but not the background? i will do the rest of the sig i just want the character thanks

Make sure you don't claim the whole sig as your own then..

the charcter will look the same as the rest, people will know that i havnt drawn it, plus ill give full credit to shadow because he is truely good at what he does

Hey mate lol, told ya you could look forward to a post from me on monday :wink: Name on the sig Moody Matt, stat animations to be 'combat 90+' 'fishing 80+' and 'cooking 80+' and the lil pixel guy to have black hair, a black beard, red phat, glory ammy, drag chain, drag legs, drag square, drag baxe and a legends cape please, thanks alot mate :)