Ranny's Siggy Shoppy - CLOSED

Ran_Shadow2

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll buy one put Snake4me999 105+ combat 1200+ Skill total and Proud Member of The Gladiatorz and make a pixel dude wearing full saradomin with white phat white hair white boots,gloves, drag ammy and sword. Make background fit what im wearing.

I'll buy one, Name on the sig Beamo 26 which changes to TMRD, background the same as Jesse1321 but Black instead of Red, the little pixel dude has black hair and a black beard, a red p hat, dragon chain and glory ammy, dragon legs (same as jesse's) and a Dragon spear :wink:

I will pay between 200-250k, Thanks :)

smudgerequestredbluesigxs5.png

Check out my blog here!

Thanks Jopie211 for the sig

uncut-angel-sig.gif

:wink: add me in game to pay if ya like it

yes bro i like that, everything looks good, could u just chane a 1 small thing if possible, Could u Give Me white hair, cause thats what it is in game. and posibly a skull. if u cant fint the skull in then dont worry.

ty looks awsome

Are you just using a template for all your guys? I mean a template you made , but just without the details. And then you edit to what they want?

I'm just curious.

Are you just using a template for all your guys? I mean a template you made , but just without the details. And then you edit to what they want?

I'm just curious.

It looks like it to me :shock: if so, than those sigs wouldn't take that long to do, maybe about an hour depending on dificulty :P

Ah well, they look preaty good, just all the same :shock:

here you go beamo:

beamo26sigpsd.gif

250k plz :wink: if ya like it

Could you make the wep a Drag axe instead of spear and change the text on both, also it's Beamo 26 with a space in between, sorry for a bit of confusion, also could I get a free avatar with it?

Just tell me if that may cost a bit more

smudgerequestredbluesigxs5.png

Check out my blog here!

Thanks Jopie211 for the sig

I'm just curious.

It looks like it to me :shock: if so, than those sigs wouldn't take that long to do, maybe about an hour depending on dificulty :P

Ah well, they look preaty good, just all the same :shock:

yeah i noticed that

u can at least move him to the other side or something

Guest I_Whisper_I

was just wondering if u could have the dredlock style hair like in RS2 and u think a jester hat thing with the 3 tips commin out and bells on the end of each one is possible :D that would be an awesome sig....

lol i don't think jester hats exist :P congratulations on figuring out i use a template. I have flipped the picture for some peoples sigs but the general outcome is that it doesn't look as good, so now i just stick to right hand side. I made a shop so people could buy my sigs, not criticise them, nobody's making you view my shop :roll: beamo i'll get to work on editing ur sig, and i'll make you an avatar free of charge :wink:

Guest Born2Kill

Hi there,

I have viewed your work and I love it.

Name: Thundy999

Stats: 70+ Range and with flashing text changing to say Ranger for life!

Style: Abstract with my character in pixel (such as the ones of Kossu etc). I want my char to be wearing full black drag hide and a robin hood hat. I want him to be wielding a magic long and wearing ranger boots and have a drag ammy on. I want him to have short blonde hair.

Colour: Green/Blue/Purple

Payment: I am willing to pay 300k which I think was your top end price.

Hope you can get back to me.