Ranny's Siggy Shoppy - CLOSED

Ran_Shadow2

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea but people like them, oh and I was wrong, its 200k-300k for the sigs.

I just dont' get how people can't care that he's just using a template for the characters so like 5 minutes to recolor everything in and 10 min in PS to hit some filters and voila.

That's what people ask for, i tried making people request scenes so that every sig was different, but that's what they want, everybody can see it's a template and they still buy the sigs, it's how i run my business. I don't need you storming in and flaming me thanks.

The grave2 this is getting annoying now... :shock:

No the sig was all part of some sick joke, so now im going to see about banning sum people

What happened?! :shock:

I think someone took a sig from him, and didn't pay.

Whats the big deal? Nothing new about sig making, just ask MisterX I think he had it done about 5 times!

No the sig was all part of some sick joke, so now im going to see about banning sum people

Whats the big deal? Nothing new about sig making, just ask MisterX I think he had it done about 5 times!

Would you like to have someone steal something from you?

Would you like to have someone steal something from you?

Not saying that but those sigs prob don't take him long as Ryan said earlier their all on the same template and they can't take more than 10 minutes work. If it was something he spent hours on like MisterXman I would understand but their not even that good. :roll:

thanks, thanks alot. I'm just about fed up of people's negative comments about my work. IT'S HOW I MAKE MY SIGS and it doesn't take '10mins' even if i do use a template you ever thought about how i have to edit it? not forgetting the photoshop and imageready bits. Unless you make sigs you have no grounds to insult me like this. I'm already upset by the fact i just got scammed for a sig for god sake what are you people trying to do kill me :cry:

thanks, thanks alot. I'm just about fed up of people's negative comments about my work. IT'S HOW I MAKE MY SIGS and it doesn't take '10mins' even if i do use a template you ever thought about how i have to edit it? not forgetting the photoshop and imageready bits. Unless you make sigs you have no grounds to insult me like this. I'm already upset by the fact i just got scammed for a sig for god sake what are you people trying to do kill me :cry:

I know man, I'm sticking up for you lol and I wish I could make sigs like you.

Guest Gr33nday

People need to shut up and if u dont like his sigs and say there waste of money dont buy one. And if they take 10 min then why dont u go out and make some. Personally i think they are pimp thats why i ordered one and if 300k is alot of money to you then go do something to make some money poor noobs

People need to shut up and if u dont like his sigs and say there waste of money dont buy one. And they take 10 min then why dont u go out and make some. Personally i think they are pimp thats why i ordered one and if 300k is alot of money to you then go do something to make some money poor noobs

Well said :P

People need to shut up and if u dont like his sigs and say there waste of money dont buy one. And if they take 10 min then why dont u go out and make some. Personally i think they are pimp thats why i ordered one and if 300k is alot of money to you then go do something to make some money poor noobs

And you don't care that they look like everyone elses?

I understand that he makes them like that because that's what people request but that's what confuses me. Have you tried changing them? Puting the guy on the left or middle? Just some variety seems like it could help..

it doesnt bother me if they look the same cause really each one is different because they reflect the personality of the player or the person playing =)dont listen to these ppl ran ur doing a great job

im going to go to sleep now,ran when u finnish my sig and avatar plz pm me on these boards and i will pay 100% upfront before i even get the sig and avatar if thats what u prefer =)