rate my sig?

scott638

Didn't you just use an image from google?

and get me to shrink it to fit the sig limits? hardly something that we can rate as yours.

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

"A disbelief in magic can force some poor souls into believing in authority and business"

I like your sig

what makes me laugh is that 50% of sigs have some part of a google image.

i think the art is how you take an image and use it adjust it colour it, all those things and make it yours.

there are some very good images that are hand drawn but when you look through the forum there is only a few of quality.

some people post comments about using images when they use them also.

If thats your first try at a sig, you have done a great job, keep at it until you get a style you like, if you like it then go with it

keep up the good work

I like your sig

what makes me laugh is that 50% of sigs have some part of a google image.

i think the art is how you take an image and use it adjust it colour it, all those things and make it yours.

there are some very good images that are hand drawn but when you look through the forum there is only a few of quality.

some people post comments about using images when they use them also.

If thats your first try at a sig, you have done a great job, keep at it until you get a style you like, if you like it then go with it

keep up the good work

You're right in one respect, but totally wrong in another. For instance look at my sig, I got it from a stock site. Meaning that it is free to use as people see fit, just as long as we don't claim that the render was created by ourself. Now googling images is a totally different story, that is a form of copyright infrignement, as they do not have express writen consent of the offer to use it. There's a difference, a difference you need to learn.

halobrsigno0.gif

yeah your right but please tell me how you know which ones come from google and which are from free.

if you do a google search on images this can and does take youu to free sites were you can use the images.

so how do you or i know that one is a google (copy right) or a free images from a google search.

yeah your right but please tell me how you know which ones come from google and which are from free.

if you do a google search on images this can and does take youu to free sites were you can use the images.

so how do you or i know that one is a google (copy right) or a free images from a google search.

Well

1) Don't go around flying false accusations. Only worry about yourself.

2) Use render sites. Don't use images from google. Don't go to google for images. Only use render sites.