Best Cooking Exp

My_Eggs

What is the best way to get cooking exp? im at 68 cookiing and i want to get it to 75 or so. i have 57 fishing so i cant catch fish very fast...

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Monkfish (Swan Song)! Wear cooking gloves(Family Crest) btw.

i cant catch monkfish and i havnt done swan song so i cant do that...

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

i like tuna. very fast to catch them at your fishing level, 100 xp each. they're also decent food, healing 10 each, so you can keep them and use them.

if you have cooking gauntlets (Family Crest reward) use them. also use the range in the lumbridge kitchen, which has a lesser chance of burning, and the bank chest in the basement. you can only use the bank chest if you've started Recipe for Disaster

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

I would fly fish. im pretty sure ur cooking is high enough not to burn any salmon or trout.

Tunas are a very good choice too. I think u cant burn those either so its more money.

yh go with this idea and if you can fly fish at shillo village and cook all at 1nce

newbankofrsyq0.gif

Cooking guantlets do not prevent burning most food. Here is a quote from the kb:

Are there any items that prevent you from burning food so often?

Yes, after completing the Family Crest quest you will get the option to obtain a pair of Cooking Gauntlets as part of the quest reward. Whilst wearing these gauntlets you will burn less lobsters, swordfish and sharks.

They won't help with monks, tuna, etc.

Fish trout/salmon in shilo. Buy 50 feathers each time you bank. Get at least 76 fishing before you quit. Cook them (trout first) in the rogue's den. Keep them for healing at your bank or light training (at 111 combat I use 6-8 trout per load of blue dragon hides/bones). This is what I did until my current fishing/cooking levels (nearly anyway).

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

buy like 5k tuna for 100 ea then re sell them for 150 ea. Since your over cooking lvl 65 u wont burn any tuna thus u will actuyl make a profit of 250k and u will save time fishing!

phily.png

thxs vibro for the sig ^_^.