Bug in t trail FIXED

henk333

I got the clue with this riddle: "This aviator is at the peak of his profession". So I went to talk to the pilot only to find that his name has been changed to Captain Bleemage and that he only offers to fly me around, nothing about a t trail. I don't even get a talk option, only the map with the destinations for the gnome gliders. I'm going to report this bug now :(

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

Haven't played RuneScape since 12 january 2007 and it feels great :)

I'm pretty sure I spoke to him about two days ago and he was just called 'Gnome Pilot'.

The one on the Mountain yes?

df

Yes, because of the gnome delivery update his name must have been changed so you can bring him orders. 100% sure I talked to the one on white wolf mountain.

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

Haven't played RuneScape since 12 january 2007 and it feels great :)

Oh, fair enough, lack of observation skills strikes again :roll:

Tbh by the time I got to that point in One Small Favour I was ready to throw my monitor out the window anyway :(

That is massively annoying, go pester Jagex. Good job I never seem to get any clue scrolls...

Edit: Gnah, I thought they ran that gnome update last week but it was just the BTS wasn't it? Boy there must be too much lead in my water supply cos I'm just getting more and more dumb.

iratebadger.png

You sure you had your clue scroll with you when you spoke to him? It won't work if you don't have your clue in your inventory.

BTW, moved to Clues forum.

Remember, the SEARCH button is your friend. Use it!