Quetion about Draon Slayer...

barbarian255

Depends on your armor. I did it in full addy, except with the anti-dragon shield. I was only level 50 when I did it and my weapon was a rune pik of all things!! I also used 18 lobsters, and I took the runes for a lumbridge tele with me as back up. Still had 7 unused swordies at the end though!

i did it when i was level 48, i think the lowest level that you should be to have a good chance is whenever you can wield and wear rune. But i guess you can probably do it at lower levels, but it would just be much harder.

Well, you could probably do it, with a full inv of swordies, but I definately think you should do the melzars maze part of the quest. If you can beat the lesser in the maze without too much trouble, I would think you could also kill Elvarg. Have you done the maze already???

wow most people started early.

I started the dragon slayer when I was around 60...but yea..if you back enough food you should be fine and there's the run/t option if u have any problems.

One way to find out is see if you can kill 5-10 lesser demons w/o using up all your food. If you can then you're good.

I believe after you're done...it would be wise to go south and push the "odd looking wall" since it'll give you access to that area later and exit the karamaja doungeon through the climbing rope..

rfvbnmju.png

rfvbnmju.gif

i did it at lvl 47 with all my melee stats around the same lvl

i used addy pl8, anti d shield, rune scimmi, rune kite and rune full helm

i took with me runes for tele and 1 str pot, and full inv of lobs

i drunk my pot, and got inside the dragon room and....

LOL i used like 8 lobs and the dragon died

kysax.png

After taking a break of 17 months, i had to come back

but everything has changed way too much xD