Experiment: Landscape blending (abstractual landscape?)

Nadril

Well, i was screwing around with a new landscape i made, mostly an experiment to see what it would look like if i'd merge 2 parts of a landscape and do some blending work :D And this is what it came out to be:

Underwateradventure.jpg

I made it with the intention to make it give you the idea that it's underwater, wether or not i suceeded, you tell me :) :oops:

Well, i was screwing around with a new landscape i made, mostly an experiment to see what it would look like if i'd merge 2 parts of a landscape and do some blending work :D And this is what it came out to be:

Underwateradventure.jpg

I made it with the intention to make it give you the idea that it's underwater, wether or not i suceeded, you tell me :) :oops:

There are a few things I do not really like about this, it has nothing to do with the bg. :D

Firstly, you chose to use a smooth font for your name, however, it looks a bit pixelated on the curves (if you know what I mean). To keep the smooth look i think it also should be smoother.

Secondly, I think that mixing both pixel font and smooth font with each other only works if you have a rather large sig, and if the pixel font is 'round 8 point (?).

Otherwise i think it looks really underwater :D Good job.

Underwateradventure.jpg

There are a few things I do not really like about this, it has nothing to do with the bg. :D

Firstly, you chose to use a smooth font for your name, however, it looks a bit pixelated on the curves (if you know what I mean). To keep the smooth look i think it also should be smoother.

Secondly, I think that mixing both pixel font and smooth font with each other only works if you have a rather large sig, and if the pixel font is 'round 8 point (?).

Otherwise i think it looks really underwater :D Good job.

thanks. The pixel text actully was 8 point :) but yeah, i'll keep trying out text's lol :P Probaly dwnload some fonts today :)