I'm a member.........now what?

vlammetje

Hi all!

I'm from holland and playing RS for 1 year now. So I decided te become a member. But so much info at once!

Whats the best way to play on? I thought to lvl up some skills and than do Quests but I see that some Quests can't be done without a skill ore other Quest to be be done at first! And I noticed that your combat lvl has to be high, is that right? I never liked combats but without a high lvl you can't do certain Quests.

So what can I do to lvl up my combat? At the moment its 57.

Who can tell me which quest to do first? Where can I get cool clothing? And whats the best way to play now?

Srry for my Englisch, I'm trying the best I can :wink:

Tnx for anwering.......

Greetings, Vlammetje

vlammetje_x.png

well theres 3/4 maybe areas of quests where u can start...theres the desert, morityania (sp?), ardougne and p2p quests in the ol' f2p world. id stick to one group of them if i were you

anyhoo i became a member purely for the minigames. i dont think the extra quests and skills make much difference, but members is so much funner imo....

wateva u wanna do to be honest

supernovasigst7.jpg

here are a few quests you should think of doing:

Druidic Ritual- you need to do it to start herblore

Priest in Peril- need to beat it to access canifis

Nature Spirit- need to start to acces morytania

Lost City- lets you wield dragon dagger and longsword

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

For the first few days, try out stuff like castle wars and pest control. When you want to do something new, try out your new skills :XD:

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

Tip.It's New Members Guide

http://tip.it/runescape/?page=new_members_P2P_guide.htm

might be of some help.

It discusses quests that unlock new areas of the RuneScape world, how to get started with member skills, and includes pointers to other helpful Tip.It guides for members.

Welcome to P2P!

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.