buying website banner paying quite a bit! (500k)

xzimsabex

ok its for a site thats dedicated to runescape tresure hunting.

be creative please no pixles, have text saying 'tresure hunting' or something to that effect. please make it have something to do with runescape and tresure hunting like maps or rares or evan use other pictures like old pirate maps, just go crazy!

758x170

price ill pay up to 500k!! for a good pice.

:lol: removed.. i think my sig dose the job any way 8) (bann smoking in public places! :twisted: )

i might try this too. depends...
on?

any colour t start of with then ill say change it :P

zimbanner001.gif

did this on the fly. Use an old skool tutorial i still cant belive i remembered 8), the white will me changed to the color of your background in your website.

Wow, thats really old skool lol :)

Looks ownage though :D I might give this one a go.

vladmoney your winning, the white is fine because thats the colour of my bg :P

please try add things to it i love the text its fine where it is, i duno , try putting a pirate ship in the sea muhahaha! :twisted: .

cruiser1338 im not to keen on your design so far, change the bg and the font, and no blood :)

here is a screene maby now that you inow what the site is going to bee like it will help with the making of the banner. :D

q1q2q3q4e321.png

ps im not expecting people to go crazy over my site its mainly just so i can get some experience in web designe. and because all i ever do when i log on to rs is tresure hunt i decided to make a site about tresure hunting. 8)

yea i kinda agree, it doesnt looks matching. But its not to bad, i would change the color of the blue headings to like brown or light red of some sort (anycolor thats on the banner).

ok i will do that., dude please add some stuff to the banner, i realy like it but its a bit plain for 500k :?

took your advice and changed it abit well here is the page i was working on.

oh and the bg colour is now

#CCCCCC

gdsdsfsdfsdf.png

vladmoney if yo added a nice pirate ship sailing away in the BG with some nice big sales and the jolly roger flying high you will probably win :D

final layout :P

final.png

:P i like it .

one thing tho :? little work on the island? lol nice big ship coming alont to invade a lil island 8) mabey a bit bigger with a few more trees? anyway if you do that im sure you wil win :D more like i garantee you will win because i realy canot be arsed to change the layout again i still have quite a bit of work to do like get more pic's and trymake a tresure locator like tip.it's one 8)