Lt's Goal Of 10k Laws ==WITH PICS==

ok im Lt. Shibby and my membership expires in 9 days so im gunna run laws in world 66 for the rest of the time well im gunna try to get 2 more strength levels and 1 more prayer level too but besides that im just gunna go for 10k laws i posted a pic of me and my friend running

picfortipitca3.png

im not always with the same friend and sometimes im alone if u wanna coem run with me u can me and my friends have an easy to learn routine that i came up with i currently have 734 and i've been running like 1 hr feel free to add me and say hi or something sometimes this gets kinda boring and if u find a good pc world let me know i will update da by day and if ur here bump the thread plz try to keep it alive ty

==Day 9==

ok i just started i have about 700 sum like i said i will post the exact number when im done for today im crafting with my friend ryan lucas seen in pic but he had to go so now im crafting with my friend coddyh well i made friends with some of the crafters but only 1 is on so i ask to see his ess and this is what i see

nowthatsalottaess2tp2.png

yeah thats alotta ess!! atleast to me

ryt now im gunnaget off so my dad doesnt flip when he gets up for work i gues my nephew is comming to my house or something idk lol runescape it is i have 788 laws i'll be back in like an hour keep this thread alive while im gone please

for those who don't speak 'Irritated Baboon with Aids' i'll attempt to translate:

Lol, people don't post a reply every 10 minutes. Take a look at mine, it's been up for almost 3 weeks, only 49 posts (most all of which are mine) and 1k views. This forum isn't the most active of them all, but IMO it is one of the more interesting ones.

Goodluck ony our 10k laws. I guess you'll have to knock off a couple thousand tonight and a couple other nights so you can get your training settled out before "the day the credit ran out" comes to meet you.

Slack_Tide.png