New quests: evil bobs revenge

trebor4312

Quest 1: Evil bobs revenge: Tutorial trouble

Requirments:

quests:Legends quest, goblin diplomacy

skills:80 minning 80 smithing ability to kill lvl 175 Dragon

rewards: 10,000 defense exp, 15,000 exp in either strength attack range or mage ability to buy for 10k the clothes the first guide on tutorial island wears 5,000 smithing exp 200k, anti dragon breath spear

start: talk to the duke of lumbridge

After you start talking to the duke he will talk about some non-important matter when the wizard advisor from tutorial island will burst in through the door and tell you that tutorial island is under attack from strange dragons and that he has come to find a brave adventurer willing to take on the task of helping him and the other advisors drive off the dragons you will volunteer and he will then ask you if you have everything you need he will also offer to teleport an items you dont want to take back to the bank for you if you "use" them on him. after you accept the duke will give you an ati dragon breath shield if you dont have one on you and the wizard teleports you off to tutorial island

(this quest takes place on another island other than tutorial island so there wont actually be newbs everywhere the island will however be identical geographically to tutorial island)once on tutorial island you will have to fight your way through (or run past) severall "dragon greens" who breathe fire from the tip of thier tail (your first clue everything isnt as it seems) otherwise these dragons are identical to green dragons. the wizard will help you in these encounters through casting fire bolt ("its the only spell i have runes for" he'll admit) after you get to the chapel the monk will pray for you so your paryer points increase to 2 above thier max and you will be fully healed you then have another dash into the ruined bank where a dragon blue (same as blue dragon) will block your path you have to kill it but once it runs out of life you see a movie where it breathes its dragon fire on the wizard killing him as he turns to ash he will call get the runes to vannakh and drop an item called "assorted runes" you then see your self kill the dragon and pick up the runes. next you must run to the ladder down (dodging/fighting dragon greens) once you get down their you will see vannakh sourounded by about 20 lvl 3 npcs called "newb" once you talk to him he will tell you to recue the minning instructor from the dragons (he would go himself but he has to protect the newbs) so you go throught the gate and must kill the 3 dragon reds that are attacking the minning instructor he will then go through the gate and kit out the newbs in bronze full with a bronze b-axe then hew will tell you to come with him. he will knock down a wall in the cave where the bronze rocks etc are and will show you the only dragon ore left in runescape :shock: you must mine it and 5 10 of the coal rocks around it then you must "use" your anti dragon breath shield on him and he will smash it into dust you then must smith an anti dragon breath bar using the furnace and then you make it into an anti dragon breath spear head. he will then give you his dramen staff (i dont need it since i never leave tutorial island he reflects) to use as a pole for the spear you now have an anti dragon breath spear its not pure dragon metal so it is only the strenthg of a normal rune spear but it maintains its special atttack (it has a 50% chance of working even if it doesnt work it still drains your special bar) and i can be poisened it also is slightly stronger (+5 more str bonus and a +3 prayer bonus) than a dragon spear when used against dragons and it acts as anti dragon breath shield against dragons. the advisors then tell you that there seems to be a portal in the building new players spawn in but its blocked by a powerful lvl 175 dragon black prince which can only be killed by your new spear they will then lead a glorious charge with the newbs which you watch as a movie the newbs all charge of in one direction and you see most of the dragons fly of after them only the dragon black prince stays behind this is like a larger than normal black dragon with two bumbs coming out where the KBD has its extra heads you then have to kill the DBP but each time you press attack on it a spark from one of two statues of a cats head either side of it leaps out and shocks you hiyying you for 2 damage and stopping you hitting the DBP so you must kill the DBP and once you do you catch a glimpse of evil bob through the portal before all the dragons get sucked back through and the portal closes

you then see a movie of yiou being praraded through the streets of runescape as a hero and you get you reward and the ability to buy the clothes the first guide on tutorial island wears from the duke of lumbridge for 10k

further quests coming soon!

ahahaha IMA A IDIOT

cant argue there mate
Real world? *looks around confuzzled* Real world?!? :ohnoes:

sigbanksupportqd1.gif

have now quit rs :-( (but i still browse these forums :-)

sounds like a good quest but i hate evil bob. his random events are crap!

:anxious:

I know seriously I like it eve though im not a member

1. ever hear of periods? the key between , and / ?

2. nice quest, as hard as it was to read....

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

this is a great sound,but why the dragon was very many level!the level should be near ankou level,umm,if the DBP was BDP,it means black dragon prince,and i think the DBP should be 90 level it great,and i would like to make it non-member,i would be happy if a jagex staff see this

lwllw(my runescape name)

look at EGG!

8w8u5.gif5t5s2.gifl5v2s.gif[url=http://www.elementsgraphics.net/index.php

and i think the next part of this quest should be evil bob revenge:noob and lumbridge challenge(i want to make this quest to have some real player that not npc inside this quest,and i hope that last part is,real hero!and the last monster is,oops i am scary to say that,but if f2p want to challenge this quest,find a member and fit to the recommed thing,if p2p want to challenge this quest,get a fire cape first!and i think the monster that you fight last is,evil bob's mech(1000 level,that why i call p2p get a fire cape!help)

lwllw(my runescape name)

look at EGG!

Has anyone ever told you to use commas and full stops?

Said Zamorak, Thoust shall bring chaos and spread destruction across the land.

Said Guthix, Thoust shall bring balance between all.

Said Saradomin, Thoust shall bring peace and spread holyness across the land.

umm,spear not a good sound for a weapon,what about a dagger?and the reward can go back to tountain lsland and access to the mine that have dragon ore?

lwllw(my runescape name)

look at EGG!