Anyone wana go on a kbd trip

nick44

Im bored again and nothing is going on in SOBD so post here if you wana go on a kbd trip, trip will be around 30 minutes - 3 hours depending if and when we get enough people. Post your runescape name too

just so u know (not trying to be rude). at sodb we have our events but not all the time dude to real life things. like hanging with one's hot friends \'

Ya i know, but im bored, and im looking for a event. And sodb rarely has a kbd, kq, or chaos elemental event, seems like all they do there is daggy kings

coz daggy kings are the best :D kq is lame id never bother chaos ele last time we got pked >.> figures and meh to u lol

Ya last time we got pked because for some reason every person went into non combat because 1 person had to go get a cape :roll:

If we woulda stayed there then we would have no chance of getting pked

You do realize that even new members of the SODB are permitted to plan KBD trips? (though a Trip Organizer must be there for it to be official) New members can plan KBD and Mole trips (since they're so easy yet fun), but CE, KQ, and DK trips can only be planned by leaders and TO's.

So, why not post it in the Events Forum :wink: ? (though, I'm setting up a another DK trip tomorrow, so you can only do it tonight :P ).

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

You do realize that even new members of the SODB are permitted to plan KBD trips? (though a Trip Organizer must be there for it to be official) New members can plan KBD and Mole trips (since they're so easy yet fun), but CE, KQ, and DK trips can only be planned by leaders and TO's.

So, why not post it in the Events Forum :wink: ? (though, I'm setting up a another DK trip tomorrow, so you can only do it tonight :P ).

Oh.. i didnt know about that or i definatley wouldve lol

Im not going to tonight though i guess we arent going (unless some people actually want to go)

coz daggy kings are the best :D kq is lame id never bother chaos ele last time we got pked >.> figures and meh to u lol

go back to batrrows lol

anyways like reb said we can make events on sodb. all thought im lazy(ish) i dont make events often. if i did make one it would be pure pwnagesim not cocky im compitent

untitled6kv7.gif