First Fake

ThurinEthir

Using Bloodveld's great tutorial, I made my first fake. The basic idea came from the people who've made Zidane fakes. You probably won't understand my fake unless you're a baseball fan, meaning that most of you Europeans probably won't understand. BTW, I'm a Red Sox fan. \'

firstfakeyu8.th.png

Any advice is appreciated, and if you really want to, rate it. Just keep the flaming to a limit. Keep in mind that it's my first fake, so it's not great.

Note: There's a much better version if you scroll down. It's in the 3rd post.

If you want to know what's happening, then follow these instructions: It's Game 6 of the 2004 ALCS between the Red Sox and the Yankees. The Red Sox and Yankees are huge rivals, the largest rivalry in American sports. Keep that in mind, while you go to http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/index.jsp and scroll your mouse over "News". Click on "Events". Click on "Postseason Archives" and choose "2004 coverage". On the left, near the bottom, click on "Red Sox-Yankees". It should be right under "Championship Series". On the right, near the top, click onthe + sign next to "Red Sox vs. Yankees". Click "News", then scroll down until you see something that says "10/19, GAME 6: Red Sox 4, Yankees 2 Wrap >". Click on "Wrap", then click on "Full Story" under Red Sox. It's on the left. At the top of the article, find "ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Rodriguez out on interference: 56K | 350K". Choose either 56K or 350K, and click on it. Watch what happens. The guy who gets hit in the arm is Arroyo, and the guy who hits him is A-Rod.

Note: If you don't want to go through those directions, the link to the article is http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/bos/news/bos_gameday_recap.jsp?ymd=20041019&content_id=900152&vkey=recap&fext=.jsp

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

I know it's not good, but it's probably because of the ground. I know that the "Attack" option wouldn't be first, it would be walk here. should I change the ground to normal Runescape grass, are leave it?

doublesmileyface1.png

This one might look better. The text on the right isn't good, I don't think it's the right font, even though I used the Runescape font.

fake1pf7.th.png

doublesmileyface1.png

This one might look better. The text on the right isn't good, I don't think it's the right font, even though I used the Runescape font.

fake1pf7.th.png

It is a very good one, so tell me where is it suppose to be happening?

Something with the Yankees and the Red Sox, 04 World Series perhaps.

Just a guess.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Mirrorfaced was sort of close...It's Game 6 of the 2004 ALCS between the Red Sox and the Yankees. The Red Sox and Yankees are huge rivals, the largest rivalry in American sports. Go to http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/index.jsp and scroll your mouse over "News". Click on "Events". Click on "Postseason Archives" and choose "2004 coverage". On the left, near the bottom, click on "Red Sox-Yankees". It should be right under "Championship Series". On the right, near the top, click onthe + sign next to "Red Sox vs. Yankees". Click "News", then scroll down until you see something that says "10/19, GAME 6: Red Sox 4, Yankees 2 Wrap >". Click on "Wrap", then click on "Full Story" under Red Sox. It's on the left. At the top of the article, find "ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Rodriguez out on interference: 56K | 350K". Choose either 56K or 350K, and click on it. Watch what happens. The guy who gets hit in the arm is Arroyo, and the guy who hits him is A-Rod.

doublesmileyface1.png