Entangles 3D sig shop [ONE OFF DEALS!] CLOSED FOR NOW

entangle

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been seeing an odd patern in your work. You use a metal texure for everything. You make everything look like glass. You need to tone down the reflectiveness a lot. :shock: Looks like wooden bows are metal.

Nice work, just fix the metal problem.

Ahh, but the magic bows are polished!

Armor and weapons generally were metal, and very shiny when brand new.

2008sig2nb6.jpg

Quit RS 2005 | RSN: Johnalder

Back as of 5/7/2008!

Dragon Drops: x1 Med, x5 Legs, x4 Skirts, x25 Boots, x1 Visage | x7 Abyssal Whips

hey how much would a sig with diffrent colored phats be.. IE all the colors on the ground (grass type)

i will have about 300k very soon so i can pay that much at least

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!

Nah, I admit the halberd is a little over-shiny, maybe I'll give Mementh an update some day.

and add some grass

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!

Lol I just wanted to give you some insperation on some things you could do. I see you have no mage stuff last time I checked so you could have like:

A wizard hat and one of the god staffs

Or for a smithing sig u could have a hammer and a rune bar or whaetever...just some ideas :P

shaunri33sigpsd9vq.png

If you have any questions about World of Warcraft or you need an explanation about something, please feel free to pm me.

It went at 450k Traxion, too late ;P

Shaunri, don't you see the staff?

Mementh, the phats WITH grass is rendering out, boy is it slow, and it is nearly killing my system here, you better have a good price :P. Seeing as all the phats are ALLOT less polygons than the Halberd and this is happening, no grass for halberd, sorry.

2008sig2nb6.jpg

Back as of 5/7/2008!

Dragon Drops: x1 Med, x5 Legs, x4 Skirts, x25 Boots, x1 Visage | x7 Abyssal Whips

It went at 450k Traxion, too late ;P

Shaunri, don't you see the staff?

Mementh, the phats WITH grass is rendering out, boy is it slow, and it is nearly killing my system here, you better have a good price :P. Seeing as all the phats are ALLOT less polygons than the Halberd and this is happening, no grass for halberd, sorry.

ok hang on since that deal changed very quickly and i got cosmics instead of money (i need the cosmics badly)

firt is fine or stone :) but put it like last in your queue since i wont be able to pay for a few weeks. but i was thinking of a angle like 33 degres looking forward at the phats and they would be in a shape like

OOO

OOO

or like

O O O

O O O

question what was wrong with doing the masks... can you show us some bloopers

like that is prefered so you can see all the phats

mementh.jpeg

Gah! you should have come to me, I have tons of cosmics! (well, about 200 now)

phatsgrasssample.jpg

It just finished rendering, here it is.

2008sig2nb6.jpg

Back as of 5/7/2008!

dam your fast.. umm... will you accept a dragon axe or something

mementh.jpeg